PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Question

Bazerk
10-26-2016, 08:52 AM
So I am running into a bit of a dilemma here and I was wondering if this is the way it will always be. I am looking to make a purchase to cover my thanksgiving, new years and 4th of july shows. Budgeting between $5,000 - $7,000 between all 3 shows. Thanksgiving is a small show with about $1000 going towards it. My issues is that when spending that kind of money, this time of year, I am running into a lot of the better items out of stock and a lack of other items in stock which is making me feel like I am having a hard time buying a decent variety. It may sound like a nice problem to have, but its not. I am looking at Jakes, 76 and wfboom. Sat in front of my computer last night adding everything that even remotely sparked my intrest from 200g-500g and am only comming up with like 3k (includes shipping) worth of product. Thats ordering multiple cases of the same stuff. Do you guys tend to spread your money around? I am trying to keep everything under one roof for my 1.4 but I am feeling like that isnt going to be likely which takes me out of the 76 special pricing. Any thoughts or suggestions? All of my 1.3 will be coming from Lynch so I am looking for solutions on my 1.4 issue.

Wholesale Fireworks
10-26-2016, 09:24 AM
Bazerk...Thank you for considering us for your year end purchase. If you can be patient another week or so I think you will see some items you will like. If you haven't registered on our website to receive our emails, please do so so you will get the next email blast on or about November 7th

Bazerk
10-26-2016, 09:32 AM
Bazerk...Thank you for considering us for your year end purchase. If you can be patient another week or so I think you will see some items you will like. If you haven't registered on our website to receive our emails, please do so so you will get the next email blast on or about November 7th

Thank you for the info. I am registered and purchased my entire 4th of July show from you guys this past year and loved it. You have an amazing lineup of product, pricing is great and your customer service is second to none. I can be patient so long as I can get a shipment prior to thanksgiving. Is this Ray I am speaking to? Jack is who I dealt with for my first purchase with you guys in June.

PyroManiacs
10-26-2016, 09:39 AM
Ill be waiting for this next email, no doubt!

ilovecrackle
10-26-2016, 02:24 PM
Do you guys tend to spread your money around?

Yes, I do. There are at least 5-6 wholesalers I purchase from every year.

Bazerk
10-26-2016, 02:46 PM
Yes, I do. There are at least 5-6 wholesalers I purchase from every year.

So you just eat the shipping costs each time or are they local for you?

ilovecrackle
10-26-2016, 03:28 PM
So you just eat the shipping costs each time or are they local for you?

Most the ones I deal with are within a 1-4 hour drive so I just pick up.

Bazerk
10-26-2016, 03:34 PM
Most the ones I deal with are within a 1-4 hour drive so I just pick up.

Thats the part thats going to kill me. Shipping will be a minimum of $250 per location, most likely more. So if I order from 4 vendors at least $1000 of my budget is gone.

ilovecrackle
10-26-2016, 05:31 PM
Thats the part thats going to kill me. Shipping will be a minimum of $250 per location, most likely more. So if I order from 4 vendors at least $1000 of my budget is gone.

Ah, I see. I never really thought about that because having fireworks shipped to me has never even crossed my mind due to my location.

Butterman900
10-26-2016, 09:47 PM
Might be worth checking with Eddie at nite lites, I made my wholesale purchase at end of July out of season and he was only out of one thing then. I think he also may have received a container since then. Most of his prices are as good with a lower minimum order to get the price as gold lever SO76. Min is 850. You can email him direct for a catalog or PM me and I will forward you mine. 17 catalog not due Until jan though.

Bazerk
10-26-2016, 09:58 PM
Might be worth checking with Eddie at nite lites, I made my wholesale purchase at end of July out of season and he was only out of one thing then. I think he also may have received a container since then. Most of his prices are as good with a lower minimum order to get the price as gold lever SO76. Min is 850. You can email him direct for a catalog or PM me and I will forward you mine. 17 catalog not due Until jan though.

My only issue with nite lights is that he has no product videos. If you can email me a copy I would appreciate it. fireworks@jdemar.com. Thank you!