PDA

View Full Version : Member from Kansas

automan4u2
10-24-2016, 12:31 PM
Hi everyone, I am excited to be a new member. I have read through a lot of the forums already and I can say that I am excited to do my first show this next year. I am in the Wichita, KS area and I am interested in meeting hobbyist's and or pyro clubs in my area.

displayfireworks1
10-24-2016, 12:35 PM
Welcome to pyrotalk forums, can you tell us your level of fireworks experience?

Pyro Paul
10-24-2016, 07:53 PM
Welcome to Pyrotalk, it's good to see some more Kansans in here :cool:

chriskrc
10-25-2016, 06:57 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you

automan4u2
10-25-2016, 11:08 AM
Welcome to pyrotalk forums, can you tell us your level of fireworks experience?

Thanks for the invite Dave. I have been shooting consumer off for about 15yrs, I have very recently caught the bug and decided to turn "pyro" this year. I have ordered tubes and am going to be building my racks this winter. I have been looking at a cobra system as well. I am looking at ordering wholesale this year for the first time. I would love to get my "54" however I do not have any land or storage facility, I also don't know anyone with land/storage. I have reached out to try and find some local pyro clubs/groups so I am keeping my hopes up.

Bazerk
10-25-2016, 12:36 PM
Welcome to the forums! Your in for a treat when you start buying wholesale. :o)

automan4u2
10-25-2016, 12:58 PM
Welcome to the forums! Your in for a treat when you start buying wholesale. :o)

That is what I am "afraid" of, could get out of control quickly on my bank account!!!

Bazerk
10-25-2016, 01:43 PM
That is what I am "afraid" of, could get out of control quickly on my bank account!!!

I cant help you with self control, I am terrible at it myself, but I can help you save some money. For example, check into wfboom.com and download their price sheet. You will find that their pricing is great normally, but you can get into 40% off on top of that already low pricing in February. They have a great selection and do anything they can to accommodate the customer. I can only speak out of personal experience as I know that there are many advertisers on this forum that are very good as well.

PyroManiacs
10-25-2016, 04:23 PM
Welcome To PyroTalk!

PyroJoeNEPA
10-25-2016, 05:48 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk. I'm sure you will have a great time here. Jump right it.

Wholesale Fireworks
10-26-2016, 09:28 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about purchasing product wholesale. We can ship out your way with no problems.

automan4u2
10-26-2016, 12:35 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about purchasing product wholesale. We can ship out your way with no problems.

Great to know Ray, I have heard nothing but GREAT about you guys. I will definitely order from you guys when the time comes. Thanks.

PapaRyry01
11-03-2016, 01:03 AM
I have ordered tubes and am going to be building my racks this winter.

If you need a design or measurements, I found one that works great for HDPE DR11 tubes. Built 10, that housed 20 tubes each, for last 4th of July event. Let me know I can send you some information and pictures of the racks. Thanks!

automan4u2
11-03-2016, 12:44 PM
If you need a design or measurements, I found one that works great for HDPE DR11 tubes. Built 10, that housed 20 tubes each, for last 4th of July event. Let me know I can send you some information and pictures of the racks. Thanks!

Thank you, I think I have the racks figured out. There are a lot of cool designs on the forums here. I just need to get time that the kids and I can build them.

infante0216
11-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the forum!!