PDA

View Full Version : Lidu 1.75" Color Shells

Firedogmccoy
10-05-2016, 05:41 PM
Does anyone have experience with the Lidu 1.75" Color shells? Wondering how they are compared to your consumer ball shells. Hows the break size, Color, and sound?

displayfireworks1
10-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Is this a 1.3 item?

Firedogmccoy
10-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Yes, I am referring to the 1.3G 1.75" ball shells. I have seen plenty of videos on the 1.75" salutes but not many of the color shells.

ras1986
10-05-2016, 06:40 PM
I think the lidu shells are a waste. A good canister shell would out perform the ball shells. I think a canister can hold more comp than a ball shell. The liu shells are probably flash broken.. well flash or whistle. Now.... a lid 3 inch vs a canister...... no contest

Westpapyro
10-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Al would know better then I would but if your talking about the 144 Lidu salute and color shell case. It's probably 143 salutes and one color shell, that way the are not bulk salutes?

displayfireworks1
10-05-2016, 08:20 PM
I think you will find the average 1.3, 1.75 color shell is just very basic. I know some distributors sold these years back and they were not any different that cheaper 1.4 color shells. The upside is they may have black match fuse.

ilovecrackle
10-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Does anyone have experience with the Lidu 1.75" Color shells? Wondering how they are compared to your consumer ball shells. Hows the break size, Color, and sound?

I haven't used Lidu's but I have used 1.3 1.75" Kylin color shells. Break size they seem to be on par with a high quality consumer shell and they were flash broke. They also had visco to QM leaders.
I would Imagine Lidu's would be "similar" but can't vouch 100% for them since iv never used that brand before. Well, never used that brand for color shells anyways. :p

But like RAS1986 stated above, I think a good consumer canister has a little more pop and larger breaks.
So if your looking for more "pop" and a little larger breaks, I would just stick with consumer cans. But if your looking for a good quality ball shell with consistent symmetrical breaks, the 1.75's won't disappoint you.

countryboy7978
10-05-2016, 09:20 PM
I haven't used Lidu's but I have used 1.3 1.75" Kylin color shells. Break size they seem to be on par with a high quality consumer shell and they were flash broke. They also had visco to QM leaders.
I would Imagine Lidu's would be "similar" but can't vouch 100% for them since iv never used that brand before. Well, never used that brand for color shells anyways. :p

But like RAS1986 stated above, I think a good consumer canister has a little more pop and larger breaks.
So if your looking for more "pop" and a little larger breaks, I would just stick with consumer cans. But if your looking for a good quality ball shell with consistent symmetrical breaks, the 1.75's won't disappoint you.

I've shot the most a few times. They are all color. Usually red, green, silver, blue,yellow and multi (red green blue) with two of each color per box packed 12/12. The breaks are nothing extraordinary, all peony shells, very bright color and symmetrical but not heavily broken as I had expected. They were a bit flashy but nothing close to a salute type break. The colors are very bright and the stars burn longer than cheap balls. They should have QM with a black coated visco leader fuse.

Fire Art
10-07-2016, 01:46 PM
I've shot the most a few times. They are all color. Usually red, green, silver, blue,yellow and multi (red green blue) with two of each color per box packed 12/12. The breaks are nothing extraordinary, all peony shells, very bright color and symmetrical but not heavily broken as I had expected. They were a bit flashy but nothing close to a salute type break. The colors are very bright and the stars burn longer than cheap balls. They should have QM with a black coated visco leader fuse.

I would mirror countryboy's remarks. Was not overly impressed and hence we don't stock them. You are better off with a consumer canister shell.