PDA

View Full Version : Adult Supervision and Fireworks

displayfireworks1
09-22-2016, 03:08 PM
Adult supervision does not always mean fireworks will be used correctly. You can imagine if this was one of those European firecrackers that shoot a flame or fountain before they explode. It is interesting to see how the average consumer uses fireworks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ernPahJ8lk0

chriskrc
09-22-2016, 04:30 PM
So I guess reading the description of the products is out of the question here when using fireworks. He even says in the video that they had no idea what it was supposed to do. Why the hell would you let your kids or grandkids in this instance do what they just did.

Westpapyro
09-22-2016, 05:13 PM
I have seen regular fountains and smoke bombs both blow up for no reason. Do NOT hold in hand, ever.

PGH_Pyro
09-22-2016, 05:14 PM
even those XL sized morning glory sparklers sometimes have a loud bang toward the end that i suspect are the Chinese having a little fun .
achtung .

liame
09-22-2016, 05:18 PM
wow if i ever did that with my dad, i would not have been able to sit for a week.

z33k
09-22-2016, 05:40 PM
...Light fuse and get away...

PyroJoeNEPA
09-22-2016, 08:47 PM
That made me cringe! I went to the you tube site & was going to "express my disappointment" with his lack of concern for his grand son but saw from the comments the video is five years old. holy toledo!

displayfireworks1
09-23-2016, 07:19 AM
This may sound strange but rather than tell him how wrong he was , we should thank him for posting the video. When you see how the novice user of fireworks behaves you understand why the regulations are they way they are. I always wanted to attend a traditional backyard fireworks display and be anonymous, just to see what regular people do when they purchase and use their fireworks.

Northern Sky
09-23-2016, 09:21 AM
This is the kind of crap that pisses me off. When people get hurt doing this it is reported as a fireworks accident. Tell me what was accidental about it? There are warnings printed right on the product.

If one of my children was taught to do this i'd consider it is child abuse. To add insult, people think it is funny and laugh at it. OOH then it would be even funnier if the kid lost fingers, He would be laughed at the rest of his life.

Let's see how many more of these we can find.

Post up.