PDA

View Full Version : Fort Worth, Texas

z33k
09-19-2016, 11:59 AM
I am new to the forum and I am interested in posting questions and info about the Type 54 license process in Texas. Would it be best to post in:

"Fireworks legal/regulatory/Miscellaneous - The legal and regulatory world of fireworks. Miscellaneous fireworks"

or in:

"Display Fireworks USA - 1.3 Professional Fireworks"

...or is there a better area to post?

I understand it is a little difficult to obtain a license in Texas at the moment (9/2016).

I see several posts with Texas info, but the posts are spread all over the board under unrelated topics.

Thank you.

carrant
09-19-2016, 12:42 PM
Welcome from the other side of the metroplex!

Wholesale Fireworks
09-19-2016, 02:37 PM
Z33K Welcome to the forum. You ahev come to the right place to get your answers.

fatcat
09-19-2016, 04:29 PM
Welcome to the forum. What part of Texas are you from?

z33k
09-19-2016, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the forum. What part of Texas are you from?

Fort Worth, Texas. Actually, Rendon, which is an unincorporated part of Tarrant County. It is Outside City Limits so we can set off Fireworks and shoot firearms at any time as long as it is done safely.

z33k
09-19-2016, 05:42 PM
So... which area should I post messages about Type 54 license process in Texas?

I am guessing:

"Fireworks legal/regulatory/Miscellaneous - The legal and regulatory world of fireworks. Miscellaneous fireworks"

or in:

"Display Fireworks USA - 1.3 Professional Fireworks"

Thank you.

ras1986
09-19-2016, 07:20 PM
Hey buddy. I'm in the process right now. Me and Dave are working some stuff out with the ATF. It's not hard or difficult. Buy the package and wait for me to get mine and I'll show everyone from Texas how we got my 54 even with the red tape

z33k
09-19-2016, 10:08 PM
Hey buddy. I'm in the process right now. Me and Dave are working some stuff out with the ATF. It's not hard or difficult. Buy the package and wait for me to get mine and I'll show everyone from Texas how we got my 54 even with the red tape

Thank you. I ordered Dave's DVD/Kit today. I'll watch/study it while you work on yours.

liame
09-19-2016, 10:17 PM
welcome and best of luck with your 54. i would say either is a ok place to post but that is just me.

trailtreepyro
09-22-2016, 05:43 PM
Fort Worth, Texas. Actually, Rendon, which is an unincorporated part of Tarrant County. It is Outside City Limits so we can set off Fireworks and shoot firearms at any time as long as it is done safely.

We're just down the road from you in Burleson

z33k
07-10-2017, 05:07 PM

...so did you ever get your license in Texas? I have been MIA for a few months. If you have already covered this, please provide the link to the thread. If not, can you provide some details?

Thanks,
z33k