PDA

View Full Version : Magazine Options

vegassalute
09-18-2016, 09:58 AM
Hey guys, any recommendations on good sources for shipping containers that can be purchased, delivered and reworked into a compliant magazine? Initially I would be storing my 1.4 cases in them. I am in the process of getting my 54. Assuming successful completion of that process I would then also be buying magazines to store that product as well.

My property consists 54 very rural acres so security and seclusion would be a non-issue. Interested in hearing what others have done and/or what you would have done if you had it to do all over again. Thanks as always.

PS - Hope you've fired something today!

PGH_Pyro
09-18-2016, 12:19 PM
hey i just spent a few days in rural Vermont ... nice area ... great scenery ... whole time I kept thinking "Yeah this would be a great place for some 'works."
my brother lives in the Mad River Valley area . too bad he is not into fireworks ...
as far as containers go - i'm sure some rigorous googling would provide you with a local source/supplier, up that way ...

chriskrc
09-18-2016, 02:11 PM
You should check out the thread Bazerk did about building his own. It looks awesome and seemed to be cheaper than buying a container then converting it into a magazine.

liame
09-20-2016, 10:31 PM
out backstorage containers delivers and is in New England