PDA

View Full Version : WFBOOM 2016 Fall / Winter wholesale price list

Wholesale Fireworks
09-07-2016, 11:24 AM
The summer is coming to an end and the days are getting shorter. The good thing is that now we get to shoot fireworks earlier! Follow the link to the Wholesale Fireworks Fall/Winter price list for great product and even better prices. This list only contains items that are currently in stock. If you don't see it on the list, we don't have it.

http://wfboom.com/forms/2016FallPriceList.pdf

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any product or pricing questions.

215less
09-07-2016, 08:36 PM
only wish i lived closer but i guess a 2017 road trip may not be out of the question... hehehe

PyroManiacs
09-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Nice! Looking forward to seeing the new stuff as always.

Wholesale Fireworks
09-08-2016, 09:45 AM
only wish i lived closer but i guess a 2017 road trip may not be out of the question... hehehe

If you cant make it over to see us keep in mind we can ship over to you. We would definitely like to have you stop by, but just keep the shipping option open.

Crab107
09-08-2016, 05:47 PM

Shipping is fast. Youll have your order in no time

primetime347
09-09-2016, 01:57 AM
Looks like I will be placing an order in January! Thanks for the price list Ray!

Pyro Paul
09-18-2016, 12:09 PM
FYI if you go to the website and put stuff in the shopping cart to see what the total cost is with discount and shipping, it places an order before showing any discounts or shipping costs. I'm trying to cancel it now... LOL

Wholesale Fireworks
09-18-2016, 04:28 PM
Pyro Paul thank you again for your order. You will be contacted personally by a sales rep on Monday to discuss your order. As of right now you do not have to worry about canceling your order. After we speak with you and discuss your options we can make that decision. Thank you again and I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

PGHBoom
09-18-2016, 04:43 PM
Ray,
Do you at some point consider if/when you will add some of the Limited Items to your list of stock items you will carry for next year?

Wholesale Fireworks
09-19-2016, 09:43 AM
Ray,
Do you at some point consider if/when you will add some of the Limited Items to your list of stock items you will carry for next year?

I can say that we plan on carrying some of the limited edition items again in 2017 but I do not know which ones. I wish I could give you all more info but that is all that I have right now.

Crab107
09-19-2016, 08:59 PM
Just got my order from the new list today!! I solar wind, solar rain, commander in chief, power load 1 3/4" shells, eureka, buzzards roost, and excelsior...gettin ready for new years

displayfireworks1
09-20-2016, 07:03 PM
I keep hearing about this Commander in Chief over and over, must be a nice artillery shell.

vegassalute
09-20-2016, 07:12 PM
I keep hearing about this Commander in Chief over and over, must be a nice artillery shell. Same here, just bought around 40 cases and two of them were commanders. Beautiful canisters, I'm going back for more.

Pyro Paul
09-23-2016, 11:11 PM
I had a nice conversation with Ray this morning. WFBOOM definately does deliver with the customer service. Even though I have a local supplier here in Kansas I decided to go ahead with an order. Thanks Ray!

ilovecrackle
09-24-2016, 02:24 AM
Just got my order from the new list today!! I solar wind, solar rain, commander in chief, power load 1 3/4" shells, eureka, buzzards roost, and excelsior...gettin ready for new years

Buzzards roost and excelsior were my top two favorites I got from wfboom this year.
I absolutely loved buzzards roost. I got 5 cases of it and wished I had gotten more!

Crab107
09-24-2016, 12:43 PM
Buzzards roost and excelsior were my top two favorites I got from wfboom this year.
I absolutely loved buzzards roost. I got 5 cases of it and wished I had gotten more!

It looks like an awesome cake from the video. I got 2 cases of it. I may fire 3 at once!!

PGHBoom
09-26-2016, 11:18 AM
If you get three cases of the Sweet 16 Assorted Cases at the case discount price and mix and match them (2 of one and one of another), you can stretch your show out another 40 seconds for little to no added expense with a slightly different look for each. The crowd will never know.

ilovecrackle
09-27-2016, 03:28 AM
It looks like an awesome cake from the video. I got 2 cases of it. I may fire 3 at once!!

That would be sweet! As with all fireworks, video doesn't do this cake justice.
It fills the sky from top to bottom and with those Saturn missiles with each shot, it makes it a very busy cake. :D