PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Northern PA

IPyro
09-02-2016, 09:01 AM
Hi everyone at Pyrotalk.
I have been doing back yard shows for a few years. This year Dave helped me get my ATF T54 license.
Took the PGI safety training class with the wonderful folks at Fire Art.
So far I have successfully completed three 1.3 shows for small communities in my area.
Typically between the 3-5K range but I'm still having a blast doing them.
I'm excited to be here and doing this and welcome all advice on clubs, organizations that I should be part of is also welcomed.

Thanks again to Dave and all to date on my journey.

jknepp1954
09-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Welcome IPyro! Hope to meet you soon at an open shoot somewhere in PA!
If you are in our area of Central Pa - stop by our fireworks store - just smack dab off I-80, exit 133 - can't miss it!!!

displayfireworks1
09-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Wow these new ATF license enthusiast are busting out all over the forums. Its awesome. Thanks to Fire Art for providing these newly licensed people the training. Now that I see how much your spending at Fire Art I'm going charge them more to advertise with me next year. LOL (Just kidding Al). Fire Art is having a demo and open shoot in October, not sure if he announced it yet on the forums.

Fire Art
09-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the kind words! We are happy to have you as part of the family. I just posted about the Open Shoot too. 10/15. Come on out.

PyroJoeNEPA
09-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Welcome! There are several clubs that you can connect with. I am a member of the CrackerJacks [we have a shoot next weekend Sep 9 & 10 in Bloomsburg PA], and PA Pyro Artists. You could also connect with NEOPG, NLPC and WNYPA. There are members on here from all of these great clubs and I am sure they will jump in & give you some info. If you would like more info on either of the two clubs I belong to, just send me a PM.
Also, FireArt will be having a demo & shoot in October --it is an GREAT time---& if you joined the PA Pyro Artists, they are having an event on Oct 1st in central PA.
And--congrats on your "54".

PyroManiacs
09-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

djsmurf
09-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the type 54 as well.

jLk_pyro
09-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Great to see another join from PA. Welcome to the forums!

Rick_In_Tampa
09-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Welcome aboard IPyro! Congrats on the ATF54 too! Looks like I'm going to have to move to Pennsylvania to get my 54. You guys seem to have access to all the right people and organizations. :cool: