PDA

View Full Version : Hoosier here and new to the board!

kcp04
09-01-2016, 11:57 PM
I'm just a backyard / neighborhood pyro who has recently started trying to put more effort in my "shows". After reading through many posts I qaa wondering about the consumer salutes. I undeestand it is not made, but also see how many of you know of rewraps and / or other similar options like the sabre roman candles. Any help qould be greatly appreciated.

displayfireworks1
09-02-2016, 07:07 AM
I don't think that should be the focus of joining pyrotalk forums. If you are looking for these types of fireworks, find a mom and pop type fireworks store in Indiana and ask around there. The PGI convention was just in LaPorte Indiana , you should have joined , you could have purchased all sorts of fireworks.

Derby187
09-02-2016, 07:24 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forum, have 0 post, can anyone tell me where I could buy illegal, re wraped salutes...

...Seriously...wtf....

kcp04
09-02-2016, 07:58 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forum, have 0 post, can anyone tell me where I could buy illegal, re wraped salutes...

...Seriously...wtf....

Hi, I've only been a member for about a month, have 9 posts, and have the numerical code for homicide in by name, but I think it is my place to criticize a new member after Dave has already replied.....Seriously...wtf....

Dave, thank you for your response! Do not have the time to go to that level as of now, but am definitely considering getting the ATF license in the future and if I do I will be contacting you and ordering your info. This was just a last second deal as to see where I could find something similar. I do apologize as I did not word my post in the correct way. The re wrapped comment was basically talking about the Sabre RC and Magic Lights RC as most posts I have seen on here were calling those re wrapped because of their performance, but in reading it seemed as if they were actually consumer products. Probably shouldn't post from my phone late while trying to go to bed.

Thanks!

Wholesale Fireworks
09-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Wow ...did this get off on the wrong foot! anyway welcome aboard KCP04 and when you are looking for some good quality consumer product with even better prices. check us out at http://www.wfboom.com

kcp04
09-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Wow ...did this get off on the wrong foot! anyway welcome aboard KCP04 and when you are looking for some good quality consumer product with even better prices. check us out at http://www.wfboom.com

Yes it did! lol

I have already received the price list from you and the plan is to order through you sometime next year. I may contact you to get further information if that is ok.

Thanks!

PyroManiacs
09-02-2016, 10:03 PM
Welcome KCP!

djsmurf
09-02-2016, 11:51 PM
Yes it did! lol

I have already received the price list from you and the plan is to order through you sometime next year. I may contact you to get further information if that is ok.

Thanks!

Welcome kcp04, Ray and his team will help you out tons. Keep asking questions were all here to help.

kcp04
09-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Appreciate all the hospitality! I am sure I will have plenty of questions in the future!

Would also like to apologize for my response to the board police, but it just gets under my skin when someone acts all high and mighty on a message board. If Dave would have said it that might have been one thing but when someone with a whopping nine posts who joined around the same time I did says something I get a little steamed.

PyroJoeNEPA
09-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Welcome to the Forum kcp04. This really did take a left turn real quick--it happens some time.

Derby187
09-06-2016, 08:50 AM
I apologize for being brash (I don't sugar coat anything)
But I don't regret pointing out the fact that the first post from a guy is asking somthing blatantly illegal... Welcome to the forum, lots to learn and lots of great ppl...

And not that's it matters at all, but iv been racing the number 187 for 14years
It was changed from z87 to 187 by a track we were running and it just stuck...
Not my fault the California judicial code is 187 or 90's gangster rap glorified that number...

Wholesale Fireworks
09-06-2016, 11:37 AM
Yes it did! lol

Thanks!

kpc04 feel free to reach out to us any time my direct email is in my signature and I do my best to get back to you within 24 hrs

PYRODAN
09-06-2016, 12:15 PM
Greetings and salutations !!

kcp04
09-06-2016, 01:17 PM
I apologize for being brash (I don't sugar coat anything)
But I don't regret pointing out the fact that the first post from a guy is asking somthing blatantly illegal... Welcome to the forum, lots to learn and lots of great ppl...

And not that's it matters at all, but iv been racing the number 187 for 14years
It was changed from z87 to 187 by a track we were running and it just stuck...
Not my fault the California judicial code is 187 or 90's gangster rap glorified that number...

You still became a member the same month as I and thought it was your place to be a d#!$. It is fine, but I don't need some half hearted apology while still trying to call me out as I already explained myself.

Demo Derbys are not racing btw.

To the others....once again thanks for the welcome!

Wholesale I will be emailing you soon with some questions.

Bigjohnson
09-07-2016, 12:04 AM
Where are you at in Indiana?

kcp04
09-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Where are you at in Indiana?

Southern Indiana

Fire Art
09-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the forums KCP. Tender subject but you broke your cherry, now you can move on lol. Get out and hang with some pyro peeps and I am sure that you will learn lots and find some gems. Try to make our open shoot on 10/15. Lots of great people and awesome product.

kcp04
09-07-2016, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the forums KCP. Tender subject but you broke your cherry, now you can move on lol. Get out and hang with some pyro peeps and I am sure that you will learn lots and find some gems. Try to make our open shoot on 10/15. Lots of great people and awesome product.

Where is the open shoot? What exactly is an open shoot compared to a demo day? As you can see a bit of a rookie here!

jamisonlm3
09-07-2016, 10:18 PM
It's my understanding that an open shoot for when you bring your own fireworks to shoot. A demo day is for companies to demonstrate their product.

kcp04
09-08-2016, 08:07 AM
It's my understanding that an open shoot for when you bring your own fireworks to shoot. A demo day is for companies to demonstrate their product.

Thanks jamisonlm3, That is what I was assuming, but was wanting to be sure.

Fire Art
09-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Where is the open shoot? What exactly is an open shoot compared to a demo day? As you can see a bit of a rookie here!

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/showthread.php?5225-2016-Fire-Art-Open-Shoot-October-15-2016