View Full Version : Thank you NHPA New Hampshire Pyrotechnic Association

vegassalute
08-28-2016, 10:10 AM
I wanted to take a moment and thank all the members of New Hampshire Pyro Association (NHPA) that are on this forum. NHPA is comprised of an absolutely amazing group of men and women from all ages and backgrounds. My wife and I attended our first shoot with this club last night in NH and the warmth and hospitality extended to us from these people were overwhelming.

It is so true, pyros are some of the sweetest and most genuine people in the world. Beth and I look forward to future engagements with NHPA. Your passion, enthusiasm and attention to safety will ensure that the art form that we all love so much will endure for many many more years!

It was especially a privilege to meet master rocket builder Tom Rebenklau. An absolute genius and probably the most humble, unassuming man you'll ever meet. If you have the opportunity to meet Tom at a future pyro-related event, do yourself a favor and meet him! His brilliant rocketry is beyond chemistry, precision & science - it is borderline magic as far as I'm concerned!

Best,
Peter

displayfireworks1
08-28-2016, 10:45 AM
The advantages of being part of the New England states are its people. Thank you for posting, if only all fireworks clubs were this welcoming.

vegassalute
08-28-2016, 11:00 AM
Totally agree Dave. The state of Mass needs to get their head out of their butts and evolve from the stone ages with their pyro legislation. But you're 100% right, New England pyros are some of the nicest people around.

liame
09-02-2016, 05:57 PM
vegassalute do you have a contact for NHPA i am unable to get ahold of them?

tntrealty1
09-10-2016, 07:12 AM
vegassalute do you have a contact for NHPA i am unable to get ahold of them?

I will PM you Doug Blackwell's number. He is the NHPA president