PDA

View Full Version : Contingency storage space coast

Andy2fl
08-22-2016, 04:52 PM
looking for anyone with contingency storage near the space coast FL central FL area anyone:cool:

infante0216
08-22-2016, 05:02 PM
looking for anyone with contingency storage near the space coast FL central FL area anyone:cool:

That is going to be a little tough, I am in Miami Fl and its quite impossible here. Unless you of land and are far away from everything and able to build a ATF approve storage magazines then maybe. If you do find one let me know :cool:

Bigjohnson
08-22-2016, 06:17 PM
Mis post...

My storage is free but I have to buy fireworks from them annually

matandch
08-22-2016, 07:48 PM
Does FPAG have a magazine? Many clubs do and offer contingency storage as a benefit of membership.

displayfireworks1
08-22-2016, 08:06 PM
I am communicating with at least two 1.3 fireworks distributors in Florida. One is telling me in addition to selling 1.3 fireworks he wants helpers to work on professional displays. I told him yes , i think many of the people on the forums and them some would love to be trained and then help on display in addition to purchasing their own 1.3 fireworks. He wanted me to get back to him this week. Some fireworks distributors are slow to pick up on what i am doing or they may not be aware of social media. I can not do anything until I sign these distributors up. So hand tight because I am working on it. My position is I need people in the business to sign up with me before i can promote them. I think some of them are afraid you going to steal their business or something. I will soon be announcing another 1.3 distributor that signed onto pyrotalk but not in Florida.

Rick_In_Tampa
08-23-2016, 04:24 PM
Does FPAG have a magazine? Many clubs do and offer contingency storage as a benefit of membership.

Not that I'm aware of. Many members live hours apart, so it's very likely someone does, but it's not something people advertise. Additionally, they officers are very careful to ensure people don't sign up just to take advantage of the benefits of the guild. Makes sense to me. Since I still consider myself an FNG, I'm not ready to start asking people those questions yet.

Andy2fl
08-27-2016, 02:55 PM
theres places in your area of Miami homestead princeton area

Andy2fl
08-27-2016, 02:57 PM
as always Dave Thank You I have spoke to a couple of display companies that have offered me a job as well but still storage is over 2 hours away and thanks to you my 54 is on its way

Andy2fl
08-27-2016, 03:00 PM
I can have free storage from a couple places problem is they want you to sign a contract saying a purchase of 2000 or more a year and they are super expensive I didnt get my 54 to pay full retail 1.4 prices