PDA

View Full Version : Eastern PA Contingency Storage and times

215less
08-20-2016, 12:49 AM
Howdy everyone. I have a few (maybe basic) questions on contingency storage and more importantly within the 100/150 mile radius of me.

I was first wondering about the time durations on contingency storage with vendors. Example if i decide to buy some 1.3 product at abc123 fireworks now because they have a marked down shipment of 3" shells, can i buy them now and store them lets say a show a year or hell, maybe even longer from the time that i buy them? i can't find anything on the duration of contingency storage, Dave mentions a week or until the next show but what if you decide to cancel but still want the product. I'm sure it varies company to company but was just curious.

My other question is who is the nearest to me? also, any in Maryland? that way i can at least drive back with some 1.4 no questions asked.

The 2x2 photo. Can i take it or does it need to be a passport issued photo?

I did get Daves BATF dvd package. helped and I'm just in the early stages for applying.

Any help on any of the above questions would be grateful.

hatsgoods
08-20-2016, 05:25 AM
Howdy everyone. I have a few (maybe basic) questions on contingency storage and more importantly within the 100/150 mile radius of me.

I was first wondering about the time durations on contingency storage with vendors. Example if i decide to buy some 1.3 product at abc123 fireworks now because they have a marked down shipment of 3" shells, can i buy them now and store them lets say a show a year or hell, maybe even longer from the time that i buy them? i can't find anything on the duration of contingency storage, Dave mentions a week or until the next show but what if you decide to cancel but still want the product. I'm sure it varies company to company but was just curious.

My other question is who is the nearest to me? also, any in Maryland? that way i can at least drive back with some 1.4 no questions asked.

The 2x2 photo. Can i take it or does it need to be a passport issued photo?

I did get Daves BATF dvd package. helped and I'm just in the early stages for applying.

Any help on any of the above questions would be grateful.

well the closest would be celfire.com or IPI @ pyroimports.com i have stoage with both and have brought from both also. but the 2x2 photo hasto be passport issued i got for when i applyed

89mitch
08-20-2016, 07:32 AM
Most rite aids and walgreens can do the passport photos just ask at the front counter

displayfireworks1
08-20-2016, 09:33 AM
If you purchased my ATF DVD package please do not post questions on the forums. Send me an email to pyrotalk@gmail.com.
First off your are not going to buy "Marked Down" display fireworks. That "Marked Down" marketing strategy does not apply to professional fireworks. There are not sales, after holiday discount, buy one get one etc. Secondly a display fireworks distributor wants your product gone and not sitting around in his storage until next year. Once you buy the professional fireworks you pick them up for your shoot date and shoot them all. Then your purchase more new fireworks next year. Watch my video again , you do not need a passport quality photo, take a picture and print it on paper from your computer.
Some enthuist buy my ATF/DVD package and with in a week they are mailing it in. Others go into this massive analysis of the process and may never send it in or understand the concept. When you send me an email, I need the email to be all inclusive, your name city state when you ordered my ATF package , shoot site etc. The more detail the better. Not 10 questions but 10 details for me to answer the basic questions of getting through this process. I do not know your personal situation, I say this generically this pyrotechnic hobby is expensive, requires some level of critical thinking, sometimes operates in gray areas and has some level of risk tolerance.