PDA

View Full Version : license search

liame
08-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Is there any way to search and see if anyone near me has a 54 license? i ask because there is someone who is setting off some heavy weight stuff (over 500gm) close to me.

vegassalute
08-12-2016, 09:47 PM
I often wondered that myself - if there is a public 54 database.

displayfireworks1
08-12-2016, 10:15 PM
I have a list of ATF fireworks license holders from 2012. Occasionally I pick a state and list the number of license holders by county in that state. The information was very disorganized, I paid a Microsoft Excel expert to organize it for me. Search a state you are curious about I may have posted it. I believe Vermont and New Hampshire are very low numbers.

liame
08-12-2016, 10:33 PM
I have a list of ATF fireworks license holders from 2012. Occasionally I pick a state and list the number of license holders by county in that state. The information was very disorganized, I paid a Microsoft Excel expert to organize it for me. Search a state you are curious about I may have posted it. I believe Vermont and New Hampshire are very low numbers.

the only problem i may have locating said individual is that my town is mostly "summer/weekend" people so they could be from several hundred miles away and just testing stuff here cause we have a minimal PD

jLk_pyro
08-12-2016, 11:53 PM
the only problem i may have locating said individual is that my town is mostly "summer/weekend" people so they could be from several hundred miles away and just testing stuff here cause we have a minimal PD

This is the same boat I'm currently in. My neighbors (almost 1 mile away) shoot off big product and I'd be interested if he/she actually obtained an ATF license. This would be interesting to see county by county in my state as well.