PDA

View Full Version : B.J. Allan shipping?

liame
08-09-2016, 04:55 PM
I was wondering if someone could explain to me if B.J. Allan ships or not, and what the min $ order needs to be? i am asking because all i have been able to find out is "pick up at Warehouse" maybe im doing something wrong.

masterblaster
08-09-2016, 05:38 PM
I was wondering if someone could explain to me if B.J. Allan ships or not, and what the min $ order needs to be? i am asking because all i have been able to find out is "pick up at Warehouse" maybe im doing something wrong.

I have been getting the same result.

N3OQO
08-09-2016, 05:48 PM
They got rid of minimums on pickup orders I know that much. I tried to email them several times never heard back, so I went elsewhere.

Westpapyro
08-09-2016, 07:40 PM
So many other great options out there!

PYRODAN
08-09-2016, 07:41 PM
I work about 20 min from there. I will try to get an answer for you and post tomorrow.

liame
08-09-2016, 08:50 PM
So many other great options out there!

i'm thinking primarily 76 but they have a few shells and cakes i enjoy from my naive days with phantom

liame
08-09-2016, 08:51 PM
I work about 20 min from there. I will try to get an answer for you and post tomorrow.

appreciate that. no rush.

Westpapyro
08-09-2016, 09:01 PM
Nice.

i'm thinking primarily 76 but they have a few shells and cakes i enjoy from my naive days with phantom
I agree phantom has always had some great cakes, it's just that once you start buying elsewhere it's hard to go back?

appreciate that. no rush.
Lots of newbies out there so I thought I'd show you if you hit that "reply +" you are able then to hit +reply to thread and it lets you reply to all posts.

liame
08-09-2016, 09:09 PM
Lots of newbies out there so I thought I'd show you if you hit that "reply +" you are able then to hit +reply to thread and it lets you reply to all posts.

neat trick!

Wholesale Fireworks
08-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Liame just an FYI we ship to NH with no problem and I know our prices are better. Give us a look if you get a chance http://www.wfboom.com
Also feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions.

masterblaster
08-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Liame just an FYI we ship to NH with no problem and I know our prices are better. Give us a look if you get a chance http://www.wfboom.com

false. your prices are not just "better". they're in a completely different universe of better. :)

liame
08-10-2016, 05:06 PM

just registered. I am liking the lower min on orders

PYRODAN
08-11-2016, 06:42 PM
OK, I talked to Pat Canavan @ B.J. Allan today. He said they can ship, but only to a business address. ( Hey, I'm just the messenger) He also said they respond to all e-mails, but sometimes peoples spam filters will put them in the spam folder. He also said if any one has a question to just call them.

liame
08-11-2016, 07:07 PM
OK, I talked to Pat Canavan @ B.J. Allan today. He said they can ship, but only to a business address. ( Hey, I'm just the messenger) He also said they respond to all e-mails, but sometimes peoples spam filters will put them in the spam folder. He also said if any one has a question to just call them.

Thanks for getting the info.

PYRODAN
08-11-2016, 07:12 PM
Always glad to help where I can.

algrant1
08-11-2016, 09:35 PM
Doesnt bj allan ship wholesale to any phantom store and you can pickup there? Andno charge for shipping?

masterblaster
08-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Doesnt bj allan ship wholesale to any phantom store and you can pickup there? Andno charge for shipping?

really? i didnt see that mentioned anywhere on the site.

liame
08-12-2016, 09:29 AM

that would be great if they do. (the manager may not like me anymore but im ok with that)

JmFnG
08-12-2016, 01:43 PM
I just spoke with Mike at BJA -- Yes, they will ship to a Phantom retail location, but they still charge for shipping and also have blackout dates around the 4th and NYE when they will not offer this option. You also have to pick up your order the day it arrives in the store.

Another option not mentioned in this thread is shipping to a freight terminal.

liame
08-12-2016, 01:58 PM
I just spoke with Mike at BJA -- Yes, they will ship to a Phantom retail location, but they still charge for shipping and also have blackout dates around the 4th and NYE when they will not offer this option. You also have to pick up your order the day it arrives in the store.

Another option not mentioned in this thread is shipping to a freight terminal.

im not familiar with the freight terminal thing.

JmFnG
08-12-2016, 02:13 PM
im not familiar with the freight terminal thing.

FedEx, UPS and other companies that ship freight have terminals in most large cities. Google FedEx freight terminal with your zip code to find the nearest location. They'll call you when your shipment arrives and you have 48hrs to pick it up.

It's cheaper than shipping to a residential address and you can also avoid the liftgate fee.

My SO76 order will ship next week to my local FedEx terminal....I'll report back after I pick it up and let you now how it went.

JmFnG
08-19-2016, 02:10 PM
Picked up my freight order from FedEx today. Fast and easy. Show ID, pull around back and load the vehicle. The forklift operator brought the skid right out to my van so it was as convenient as could be. A short drive across town saved me over $150.

Just something to consider.

liame
08-19-2016, 04:33 PM
Picked up my freight order from FedEx today. Fast and easy. Show ID, pull around back and load the vehicle. The forklift operator brought the skid right out to my van so it was as convenient as could be. A short drive across town saved me over $150.

Just something to consider.

that may be the best way if i do order from them.

PapaBearPyro
08-20-2016, 02:26 AM
X2 on freight terminal delivery-I have a UPS terminal 10 minutes away- same process-ID, forklift brings the pallets right to your vehicle-easy peasy. Just a note-on any delivery be it terminal or even your home-Do a thorough inspection and note any damage or missing items on the BOL/invoice before signing. Also take pics with cell phone or camera. So far I have never had an issue but I always have my cell ready just in case. PBP

JmFnG
08-20-2016, 11:45 AM
X2 on freight terminal delivery-I have a UPS terminal 10 minutes away- same process-ID, forklift brings the pallets right to your vehicle-easy peasy. Just a note-on any delivery be it terminal or even your home-Do a thorough inspection and note any damage or missing items on the BOL/invoice before signing. Also take pics with cell phone or camera. So far I have never had an issue but I always have my cell ready just in case. PBP

Great point PBP. I brought my camera and was sure to inspect the pallet carefully before I touched anything. Other than some slight compression from the shrink wrap, everything was in fine shape.

Fire Art
08-22-2016, 12:21 PM
We also ship regularly to NH and have a few deliveries that we drive ourselves. Sometimes we can throw a couple cases onto one of those deliveries for smaller orders and meet the people by our destination. Feel free to contact me anytime and discuss your options.

Al