PDA

View Full Version : New From Philadelphia and happy to have found.

215less
08-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Hello ALL.

My name is Matt, and i am from the great city of Philadelphia, PA (some western PA guys here may think differently :p )

I actually stumbled on this site from A video Dave posted about the Woodville State Hospital. The history and photographing of the county state's hospital system's is also a hobby of mine. Random but to say the least, i gotta get the most points on the guy who randomly finds this site.

Moving on... Ive always been a fan of fireworks and have enjoyed putting on neighborhood shows even since i was a kid. creating new timed shows, putting consumer tubes together, and really anything to make my shows like the "big guys" was always my goal growing up in the burbs.

Now older, living in the city and away from fireworks for alittle while, I'm feeling that itch again. Also knowing a lot of you guys reside in western (only 5 hours ish) Im here to learn and possibly learn more about the 1.3 / 54 license.

I also want to thank Dave for starting this forum and youtube video channel.

Westpapyro
08-09-2016, 02:29 AM
Hello ALL.

My name is Matt, and i am from the great city of Philadelphia, PA (some western PA guys here may think differently :p )

I actually stumbled on this site from A video Dave posted about the Woodville State Hospital. The history and photographing of the county state's hospital system's is also a hobby of mine. Random but to say the least, i gotta get the most points on the guy who randomly finds this site.

Moving on... Ive always been a fan of fireworks and have enjoyed putting on neighborhood shows even since i was a kid. creating new timed shows, putting consumer tubes together, and really anything to make my shows like the "big guys" was always my goal growing up in the burbs.

Now older, living in the city and away from fireworks for alittle while, I'm feeling that itch again. Also knowing a lot of you guys reside in western (only 5 hours ish) Im here to learn and possibly learn more about the 1.3 / 54 license.

I also want to thank Dave for starting this forum and youtube video channel.
No arguing here that it's great, lol. Just not the city of champions...
Jk, welcome to Pt.

chriskrc
08-09-2016, 06:49 AM
Welcome to the forum.

vegassalute
08-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Welcome aboard!

infante0216
08-09-2016, 08:59 AM
Hello there Matt welcome to pyro talk buddy.

215less
08-09-2016, 12:10 PM
No arguing here that it's great, lol. Just not the city of champions...
Jk, welcome to Pt.

Lol.... thanks all, looking forward to. I gotta get out to these PA meets and introduce myself one day.

Rick_In_Tampa
08-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Welcome aboard Matt!

nayslayer
08-09-2016, 12:57 PM
welcome aboard

Wholesale Fireworks
08-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Matt
Welcome to Pyro Talk. We have a lot of customers out your way. Stop by our website sometime. www.wfboom.com

djsmurf
08-09-2016, 11:10 PM
Welcome to the forum Matt.

hatsgoods
08-10-2016, 12:56 AM
welcome to pyrotalk im sure you'll be able to get the type 54. i got mine and i am in southern NJ