PDA

View Full Version : New to pyrotalk from western PA

Derby187
08-03-2016, 12:31 PM
My names Josh... From just north of pittsburgh...
New to the pyrotalk forum, have loved fireworks since I was little...
First time to pgi coming up next week... Pretty excited to meet some new ppl and learn more advanced pyro...

displayfireworks1
08-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Welcome to pyrotalk forums. You know I live south of Pittsburgh. I see you must have joined the PGI and will be going to the convention. that is great. Tell us something about your level of fireworks experience. Was that you that called me once about buying some fireworks you were not using?

Rick_In_Tampa
08-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Welcome Josh!! Glad to meet you. Looking forward to seeing some of your display videos/pictures.

jknepp1954
08-03-2016, 06:55 PM
Josh - welcome to pyro talk
and see you at PGI! We will be there too!

infante0216
08-03-2016, 09:46 PM
welcome aboard josh!

Derby187
08-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Welcome to pyrotalk forums. You know I live south of Pittsburgh. I see you must have joined the PGI and will be going to the convention. that is great. Tell us something about your level of fireworks experience. Was that you that called me once about buying some fireworks you were not using?

Dave that was not me that called you lol
I'm just a back yard pyro, I'm takeing the DOC at PGI along with some other seminars,
Iv been contacted by some guys on another forum to possably get in on some display shoots, super excited to see what the pyro future holds...
Going to add a Cobra 18r2 and a couple 18m's to the collection as soon as I can...
Going to Try my hand at e fireing
(even thoe I find fusing chains, to be very enjoyable lol)

chriskrc
08-04-2016, 06:47 AM
Welcome to the forum.

displayfireworks1
08-04-2016, 09:45 AM
That is great if someone is putting you to work on a display. You are also geographically in a good position to easily get you ATF license. If you are considering that in the future and need my help consider my ATF DVD package. If you see me at the PGI convention please stop me and say hello.

Wholesale Fireworks
08-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Welcome to Pyro Talk Josh

PyroJoeNEPA
08-04-2016, 09:50 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk Josh--might cross paths with you at PGI--we[the company I shoot for----Bixler Pyro of Ashland PA] are doing a show there on Tuesday night. Stop by & introduce yourself.

djsmurf
08-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the forums Josh.

Derby187
08-04-2016, 10:46 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk Josh--might cross paths with you at PGI--we[the company I shoot for----Bixler Pyro of Ashland PA] are doing a show there on Tuesday night. Stop by & introduce yourself.

I'll look for ya in the field I'll be lurking around somewhere lol

Josh - welcome to pyro talk
and see you at PGI! We will be there too!

Hit me up when your free one day, I'd like to finally meet you in person lol

Thanks everyone for the welcome's...