PDA

View Full Version : Flying Fish Shells

jamisonlm3
07-31-2016, 03:14 AM
For the new year, I'm getting an idea of a small show I'll put on for the family. I want to mix a few things in such as wistling and crackling shells, but one thing I really want is some shells that have the flying fish effect like these (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTgOEqAABJs). Does anyone know of any other shells that have this effect? There are some cakes on the market that have it, but I was hoping there are other shells that I can load into a rack.

masterblaster
07-31-2016, 09:44 AM
just go to greatgrizzly.com and email them to see if they will ship this to you:

flashfuse
07-31-2016, 10:23 AM
I would go with cakes instead of shells, Cannon Exotic Mash ,(personal Favorite) Dominator Piranha Panic or Bigs Fly Fishing, they look awesome in multiples and the effect is hard to beat. You would have to put up a big very big volley of shells to get the same effect with several cakes. I did a show a few years ago at MAFF with a case of Piranha Panic and it was a highlight in the show and the crowd loved it.

Westpapyro
07-31-2016, 01:25 PM
I would go with cakes instead of shells, Cannon Exotic Mash ,(personal Favorite) Dominator Piranha Panic or Bigs Fly Fishing, they look awesome in multiples and the effect is hard to beat. You would have to put up a big very big volley of shells to get the same effect with several cakes. I did a show a few years ago at MAFF with a case of Piranha Panic and it was a highlight in the show and the crowd loved it.
N Y Crew in the House!

PYRODAN
07-31-2016, 03:12 PM
Those 6 shooter flying fish look pretty cool, but I can not find pricing anywhere on their sight. And that always gives me a "not so fresh feeling."

jamisonlm3
07-31-2016, 07:33 PM
Just found out that smoke n mirrors (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByM8x7io2Fc) has a shell in it with the flying fish effect. You can see it 30 seconds in. I don't know how meany of the shells have it though. Also knoticed in the Intergalatic Fireworks price list I was emailed that they can aquire fireworks they don't normally carry for you. I'll check with them on how that works.