PDA

View Full Version : Reviews of the various wholesalers?

masterblaster
07-30-2016, 07:45 PM
Hey,

new to the forums. Hello!

so, I want to go the wholesale route, and have found a few sites and compared pricing etc. Looks like the best for me are Victory, 76 and Superior (which is in Florida so shipping is one day to me). Does anyone have any feedback on either of those three that they could offer?

PYRODAN
07-30-2016, 08:44 PM
I have bought from B.J. Allan, Wfboom, and American Wholesale Fireworks. ( I am in Ohio) All 3 were excellent. I live within 45 minutes of all 3 so shipping was not an issue. B.J Allen's warehouse is IMPRESSIVE! ( The old Packard electric plant which is HUGE if you are from N.E. Ohio) I believe Rick_in_Tampa ordered like 30 cases from Wfboom and paid $400 in shipping. That seems reasonable considering the distance and cargo. He might be willing to give you some advice. Hope that helps.

masterblaster
07-30-2016, 08:57 PM
Thanks. So far Victory price level "C" is still cheapest I've been able to find.

FlyingDutchman
07-30-2016, 09:46 PM
Is there a database of local wholesalers? I am in West Michigan and only am finding local retailers with little to no wholesale options for the little guys. I did find one this year but that was three hours away and I was hoping there would be some closer.

masterblaster
07-30-2016, 09:51 PM
Is there a database of local wholesalers? I am in West Michigan and only am finding local retailers with little to no wholesale options for the little guys. I did find one this year but that was three hours away and I was hoping there would be some closer.

not sure, but there are some that ship to your door which is nice considering you'd have to rent a u-haul or something if you want to go even a little bit big.

FlyingDutchman
07-30-2016, 10:20 PM
Do I need to do anything special to have it shipped to my residential door? Speaking strictly of class C fireworks.

masterblaster
07-30-2016, 10:27 PM
Do I need to do anything special to have it shipped to my residential door? Speaking strictly of class C fireworks.

it depends on your state and county laws. here in florida you can purchase fireworks but laws are different county to county. for example in miami and elsewhere anything that leaves the ground is technically illegal to use but not to purchase. it's a bit bass ackwards. you should check your local laws or just call the wholesalers and ask them. they know a lot and can help.

displayfireworks1
07-31-2016, 12:13 AM
If you want fireworks shipped to you in Florida or most any other state except California and New York state. All you need is two things, one is a decent budget and the second is a signature. When you sign that paper it is your responsibility to do whatever is necessary when you receive the fireworks. The people that sell the fireworks are not in the out of state permit business , you are.
I am going to say this on my own and it does not represent the views of any of the fireworks companies that advertise with me. The people in general that sell fireworks probably really do not care if you have permission to shoot them in your area or not. What they do care about is you must sign the form they have to shift the responsibility from them to you. You are going to need a good budget for this at least over $1000.00 or closer to $2000.00. If you budget is up, don't be afraid to order.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-31-2016, 01:07 PM

PYRODAN was right. I got 30 cases from MD to Tampa and it was right at $345. The only thing I needed to do "special" was explain to my neighbors why a semi truck was parked out front with 2 pallets of fireworks for a simple little 4th of July show. :rolleyes:

masterblaster
07-31-2016, 01:14 PM
PYRODAN was right. I got 30 cases from MD to Tampa and it was right at $345. The only thing I needed to do "special" was explain to my neighbors why a semi truck was parked out front with 2 pallets of fireworks for a simple little 4th of July show. :rolleyes:

who did you order from?

liame
07-31-2016, 01:42 PM
i just looked at B.J. Allen. Thew a few items in the cart and clicked estimate shipping and tax and the only option it gives me is pick up at warehouse. do they not ship fireworks? i did $235, $705, $1175, $5875 totals and the all said the same?

Rick_In_Tampa
07-31-2016, 02:16 PM
who did you order from?

Check your PM's

Wholesale Fireworks
08-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Hey,

new to the forums. Hello!

so, I want to go the wholesale route, and have found a few sites and compared pricing etc. Looks like the best for me are Victory, 76 and Superior (which is in Florida so shipping is one day to me). Does anyone have any feedback on either of those three that they could offer?

Welcome sir we ship throughout the country to wherever fireworks are legal. Give me a call or send me an email and we can discuss your options. The min shipping order is only $250 but as stated throughout the thread you may want to up that a bit to justify the freight charges. I look forward to speaking with you

Bazerk
08-01-2016, 11:36 AM
Welcome sir we ship throughout the country to wherever fireworks are legal. Give me a call or send me an email and we can discuss your options. The min shipping order is only $250 but as stated throughout the thread you may want to up that a bit to justify the freight charges. I look forward to speaking with you

Give these guys a shot Masterblaster. They are amazing to work with, have a great selection, great pricing and will do everything in their power to get you to where you wanna go bud. I used them for the first time this year and they made a customer for life in me because of their customer service. You wont be disappointed.

Fire Art
08-01-2016, 03:55 PM

Michigan is a fireworks legal state. You can have it shipped to your door. Residential delivery adds a bit as does needing a liftgate, sometimes it is better to ship to a friend's business especially if they have a forklift or loading dock. ACE can ship to you but you can avoid paying the tax up front if you ship from out of state, like from Fire Art (shameful plug LOL).

masterblaster
08-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Thanks for all the input so far. If anyone else has experience going wholesale please speak up.

ilovecrackle
08-01-2016, 05:54 PM
I purchase from many different wholesalers.
The advertisers here I have dealt with include American wholesale, intergalactic and spirit of 76.
All have been great to deal with and have great product. I highly recommend them.

esgrillo
08-01-2016, 11:47 PM
I have been purchasing from 76 for several years. They have several discount levels but I get the $5000 discount level which is pretty good. Shipping is reasonable from Missouri to TX. Was $387 this year for 2000lbs product on 2 pallets. I can send you the price list for that ordering level if you want.

MontanaMike
08-02-2016, 12:23 AM
Give these guys a shot Masterblaster. They are amazing to work with, have a great selection, great pricing and will do everything in their power to get you to where you wanna go bud. I used them for the first time this year and they made a customer for life in me because of their customer service. You wont be disappointed.

Another vote here for Wholesale Fireworks (wfboom.com). I was also a first-time customer this year, had a lot of silly questions, but they were patient with me and answered all my inquiries quickly. Plus their prices are great. I had a great experience. Already planning next year's craziness. (TIP: Plan to order in March to get the best discounts.)

Bazerk
08-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Another vote here for Wholesale Fireworks (wfboom.com). I was also a first-time customer this year, had a lot of silly questions, but they were patient with me and answered all my inquiries quickly. Plus their prices are great. I had a great experience. Already planning next year's craziness. (TIP: Plan to order in March to get the best discounts.)

I believe February is the best month at 40% off bud. Or am I mistaken?

Rick_In_Tampa
08-02-2016, 09:48 AM
I believe February is the best month at 40% off bud. Or am I mistaken?

According to their website the 40% off window this year was February 1 - March 5, 2016 if you ordered $1200 or more.

masterblaster
08-02-2016, 11:51 AM
76 is awesome because they have the "pro line" consumer products which are for very specific uses. Also, they have so many consumer comets and mines.