PDA

View Full Version : 1.4 Pro Lines

pyromax
07-26-2016, 08:08 PM
Hello everyone,
My question in a nutshell that I hope people will be able to help me with is what does it take to be able to buy 1.4 pro line stuff? I'm not interested in the 1.3g stuff at the moment as I have many reasons why it wouldn't be best for me at this time. The biggest one is that I'm 20. I'm looking to be able to get 1.4 pro stuff for next year hopefully and I know you have to show proof that you are trained. I've done some research and it says to have a proof or pyrotechnic training. Does that only include having to take a one day course? Any help would be great Thanks!

displayfireworks1
07-26-2016, 08:43 PM
What do you feel your experience level is? Some sellers will accept a PGI membership that you are at least more than an average consumer fireworks user. I am not sure what your fireworks budget is? One seller of 1.4 pro line fireworks told me they are not going to be bothered with $50.00 sales of pro line fireworks. Maybe not all distributors feel that way. When a fireworks enthusiast expresses an interest in pro line fireworks they expect to see larger budgets, and electronic fireworks firing systems,other levels of advancement including budget.. I post this not necessarily for you but for anyone that is interested. Larger fireworks budgets will make you look more experienced than you are, if you know what i mean.

pyromax
07-26-2016, 08:55 PM
Thanks Dave, I have been shooting for as long as I can remember and got a cobra last year. My budget is normally a few hundred bucks a year and I would just want to use some 1.4 pro line mixed in with the 1.4 to give it a real exclamation mark.

djsmurf
07-27-2016, 11:58 PM
Pyromax check your PM.