PDA

View Full Version : Dave's new TNT Thread

vegassalute
07-25-2016, 06:28 AM
Absolutely disgusting. What has happened to our country? They're effectively "deputizing" you to turn in your neighbor? Ladies and gentlemen I give you the Soviet States of America. The core of this video is exactly the tyranny in Greece that my grandfather fled just barley three generations ago! It should bring every America-loving citizen to tears.

I'll go further to suggest that TNT has just blackballed themselves in my eyes. Give me a bloody break! Provide a vehicle to turn in your own consumer? TNT is dead to me. I'm going through my inventory to ensure I don't own any of their swill. Un-freaking believable.

Penalize the numb-nuts that is firing mortars off his head. Leave the rest of us responsible pyro-hobbyists alone. Sorry for the rant but this infuriates me.

PS - I laughed like hell at Dave's skit making a mockery of this nonsense. The still photo is priceless!

-PJ

chriskrc
07-25-2016, 06:54 AM
Absolutely disgusting. What has happened to our country? They're effectively "deputizing" you to turn in your neighbor? Ladies and gentlemen I give you the Soviet States of America. The core of this video is exactly the tyranny in Greece that my grandfather fled just barley three generations ago! It should bring every America-loving citizen to tears.

I'll go further to suggest that TNT has just blackballed themselves in my eyes. Give me a bloody break! Provide a vehicle to turn in your own consumer? TNT is dead to me. I'm going through my inventory to ensure I don't own any of their swill. Un-freaking believable.

Penalize the numb-nuts that is firing mortars off his head. Leave the rest of us responsible pyro-hobbyists alone. Sorry for the rant but this infuriates me.

PS - I laughed like hell at Dave's skit making a mockery of this nonsense. The still photo is priceless!

-PJ

That is the thing about politics today one idiot screws up and responsible people have to suffer. And yes dave's picture is priceless and should be made into a poster lol.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-25-2016, 10:07 AM

-PJ

Don't get me started on what's happened to our country. I'm hesitant to comment further as the result will likely set off a whole new category of fireworks. I just hope the insanity we're seeing reverses itself after the election in November.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-25-2016, 10:17 AM
Ok.... Where is this new thread? I can't find it.

vegassalute
07-25-2016, 12:13 PM
It's entitled "TNT App" in the fireworks commentary category of the video page.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-29-2016, 11:23 AM
It's entitled "TNT App" in the fireworks commentary category of the video page.

Ok... I must be a moron because I can't find it.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-29-2016, 11:32 AM
Disregard.... I found it.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-29-2016, 12:35 PM
Wow..... Simply wow. Only reinforces what I've always thought about California. A beautiful chunk of property ruined by a bunch of nuts and flakes. I still think we need to give it back to Mexico, wait 10 years, then re-invade starting at the Oregon border, and not stop until we hit the Panama canal. Think of all the new ocean front property we''d have!

Dave made some fantastic points. Not the least of which is how TNT would look if their app was responsible for prosecuting one of their own customers. What dumb azz at TNT thought that would be a good idea??

The sad thing is, I'm sure most of the nuts out there didn't connect the dots on that one.

Glad I live where we're allowed to scare the birds every year on the 4th of July!! Hell it's the 29th and I still haven't seen one come back!!