PDA

View Full Version : Pissed the girlfriend off

Crab107
07-22-2016, 02:51 PM
So i guess there comes a time in every pyros life when he does somthing stupid and pisses his significant other off...
I had ordered some ematches and talon clips for this little system i have on the way. The matches and clips came yesterday and i immediatepy had to open the packages and inspect everything...who wouldnt..right??

Everything is opened and i pick up an ematch and was fooling around with it as she is sitting there eating her chicken salad.... and this how the next minute and 30 seconds went..

What is that?
Its an ematch
Whats an ematch??
It lights fireworks..(as im removing a AA battery from the remote)
What do you need that battery....POW!!!!!! JESUS!!!! HONEY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?????? STOP PLAYIN WITH S#%& IN THE HOUSE!!!! UGH!!!!

To add to her frustration all 3 dogs were on the couch watching her eat. The second that match popped they went flying in 3 different directions icluding over and around her..they hit the floor which is hard wood and didnt get anywhere..feet moving as fast as they could, falling and sliding all over the place until they could find cover..didnt see them for 30 minutes.

So lesson learned..probably shoudve taken that ematch outside. I didnt know they popped that hard.

ras1986
07-22-2016, 07:17 PM
Lol when I was 12 I set my room on fire with an estes rocket igniter. Almost the same as electric match just not as loud. Lesson learned after new carpet was installed in my room.

PapaBearPyro
07-22-2016, 07:41 PM
LOL :cool: PBP

cmalloy513
07-22-2016, 08:43 PM
After my show on the 4th we were sitting around the fire and I threw a hand full of firecrackers in the fire and scared the **** out of everybody. Everyone was pissed and my buddy and I were laughing histerically.

ras1986
07-22-2016, 08:55 PM
After my show on the 4th we were sitting around the fire and I threw a hand full of firecrackers in the fire and scared the **** out of everybody. Everyone was pissed and my buddy and I were laughing histerically.

I'm with you.on this one!!!! I don't like passing people off but I sure do love making people jump 6 feet in the air

Rick_In_Tampa
07-23-2016, 01:35 AM
ROFLMAO.... That's beautiful!! lol... I can almost see everyone scattering like they're under attack.

Good lesson though! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger (and smarter!)

So is the girlfriend talking to you yet? :)

Rick_In_Tampa
07-23-2016, 01:42 AM

I'm sure you're way too young to remember this, but... When I was about 10 my parents bought me a "Mr. Wizard chemistry set." It came complete with various chemicals, test tubes and a bunsen burner. One day when she was at work (and we were left home alone) I put a concoction of chemicals together in a test tube, lit the burner which I placed in the sink (to be safe!) and set the tube over the burner. In a few minutes the chemicals shot out of the tube like a canon going off, and splashed all over the ceiling. Scared the snot out of everyone.

So I got on the phone and called my mother at work and said, "There was an explosion, but everyone's ok." and I hung up the phone. She flew home thinking the house blew up or burned down. I don't think I could sit down for a week after the a$$ whipping I got for that one!

PyroManiacs
07-23-2016, 01:50 AM
About 15 years ago, I was visiting my cousin in Erie, Pa... we picked up some product in Ohio to shoot in his field. We had a saturn missile battery that we placed a little too close to the spectators and lit it..... when that thing started going off, everybody was ducking out of the way cause those little bastards were definitely not going straight up. It was pretty funny.

Now this is the icing on the cake...
Earlier in the day after picking up of said product... while unboxing, we had a single shot #200 tube fall over and it somehow had its carboard plug/cap fall out. We didnt make anything of it and placed it back inside the tube. So when night fell and it came time to light that one.... That thing went about 10 feet up and BANG. I dont really know if that was the main reason for the malfunction but Instantly we were on the ground crying laughing. Dont worry, this time we were a little bit further from everyone. Shit still had us dying. My aunt was mad as hell and was like "Dont shoot anymore of those". lolol.

Oh, the memories!

chriskrc
07-23-2016, 08:15 AM
Everyone needs to have a little fun sometimes, we pyros just tend to have a to scare the ever living shit out of people when we want to.

Crab107
07-23-2016, 10:56 AM
I'm sure you're way too young to remember this, but... When I was about 10 my parents bought me a "Mr. Wizard chemistry set." It came complete with various chemicals, test tubes and a bunsen burner. One day when she was at work (and we were left home alone) I put a concoction of chemicals together in a test tube, lit the burner which I placed in the sink (to be safe!) and set the tube over the burner. In a few minutes the chemicals shot out of the tube like a canon going off, and splashed all over the ceiling. Scared the snot out of everyone.

So I got on the phone and called my mother at work and said, "There was an explosion, but everyone's ok." and I hung up the phone. She flew home thinking the house blew up or burned down. I don't think I could sit down for a week after the a$$ whipping I got for that one!

I bet you did lmao!!!! Thats just wrong bro!!! "There was an explosion, but everyone is fine"...Oh my god!!! Lol

Crab107
07-23-2016, 11:01 AM
About 15 years ago, I was visiting my cousin in Erie, Pa... we picked up some product in Ohio to shoot in his field. We had a saturn missile battery that we placed a little too close to the spectators and lit it..... when that thing started going off, everybody was ducking out of the way cause those little bastards were definitely not going straight up. It was pretty funny.

Now this is the icing on the cake...
Earlier in the day after picking up of said product... while unboxing, we had a single shot #200 tube fall over and it somehow had its carboard plug/cap fall out. We didnt make anything of it and placed it back inside the tube. So when night fell and it came time to light that one.... That thing went about 10 feet up and BANG. I dont really know if that was the main reason for the malfunction but Instantly we were on the ground crying laughing. Dont worry, this time we were a little bit further from everyone. Shit still had us dying. My aunt was mad as hell and was like "Dont shoot anymore of those". lolol.

Oh, the memories!

Love this one..lmao..saturn missiles are one of Gods best creations!!! First time i fired one i was in myrtle beach SC, set off a 300 shot at about 2200...some dude came out on his balcony and RAISED HELL...turn that F'ing thing off!!! Hey!!! Now!!! I said...i cant make it stop!!!! My mom was trying to crawl under a chair she was so embarrassed

Rick_In_Tampa
07-23-2016, 11:22 AM
When I was a kid (yeah... another unsupervised kid story) I used to buy M80's and bottle rockets (among other things). I'm talking 10-12 years old. I used to blow them off in the street in front of our house. Well the neighbor across the street was a real PITA and everyone knew it. So we would go out of our way to mess with him. I blew off a few M80's one afternoon and he came out raising hell. Told me to stop or he's calling the cops. I said ok. His house was across the street and one house to the right of ours. So I could see in his back yard if I was sitting on our front stoop. I saw him working in his back yard after he yelled at me. So I took a pack of bottle rockets and aimed them (PERFECTLY as it turned out!!) towards his house, hoping they'd go over his roof and land in his back yard. They did!!! It was a thing of beauty. Scared the s--t out of him. I ran my a$$ in the house and hid for the rest of the day. I knew I had another a$$ whipping coming for that one, but alas, it never happened. Ahhh yes.. Those were the days my friends.

vegassalute
07-23-2016, 11:32 AM
OMG I totally remember my Mr. Wizard chemistry set!! Holy TOOT! I guess there is a common denominator among pyros during childhood. I also would take apart my whistling moon travelers and jumping jacks to harvest the chemicals to make my own "moon travelers." Good Lord, thinking back I'm so thankful I grew up in one piece! I too took a nice whoopin for those hijinks.

silvy44
07-23-2016, 04:17 PM

So I got on the phone and called my mother at work and said, "There was an explosion, but everyone's ok." and I hung up the phone. She flew home thinking the house blew up or burned down. I don't think I could sit down for a week after the a$$ whipping I got for that one
That is Hilarious man!!!! I can see it now "Ahhhh mom, I was playing with my Mr Wizard kit and KABOOM, but its ok mom, everyone is fine, I love you see ya when you get home" LMAO

Rick_In_Tampa
07-24-2016, 03:42 AM
OMG I totally remember my Mr. Wizard chemistry set!! Holy TOOT! I guess there is a common denominator among pyros during childhood. I also would take apart my whistling moon travelers and jumping jacks to harvest the chemicals to make my own "moon travelers." Good Lord, thinking back I'm so thankful I grew up in one piece! I too took a nice whoopin for those hijinks.

lol... Glad to hear it wasn't just me then!! lol.

I wish I still had the thing. I'm sure it disappeared right after I tried to blow the house up. If you Google it now it's referred to as a "historic" chemistry set. Not sure I like that... I do think it's where the inner pyro started to come out though! So it did serve it's purpose.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-24-2016, 03:45 AM
That is Hilarious man!!!! I can see it now "Ahhhh mom, I was playing with my Mr Wizard kit and KABOOM, but its ok mom, everyone is fine, I love you see ya when you get home" LMAO

Yeah... She didn't have a sense of humor over that one.

Crab107
07-24-2016, 01:34 PM
lol... Glad to hear it wasn't just me then!! lol.

I wish I still had the thing. I'm sure it disappeared right after I tried to blow the house up. If you Google it now it's referred to as a "historic" chemistry set. Not sure I like that... I do think it's where the inner pyro started to come out though! So it did serve it's purpose.

"Historic"....that is funny!! Feelin a little old there rick??? That got me laughing pretty hard!!

Rick_In_Tampa
07-25-2016, 03:47 AM
"Historic"....that is funny!! Feelin a little old there rick??? That got me laughing pretty hard!!

Brother I've got $550K worth of titanium rods, pins and screws in my back, permanent nerve damage in both legs that resulted in me losing feeling in large sections of one leg and both feet, and the parts I can feel hurt 24/7. Not to mention two bad knees that need operated on (one for the second time) and a night stand full of pills I take every day just to get me through the day. Oh, and I have another birthday coming up on Aug 1st. So yes.... I'm feeling a LOT old..... :(

vegassalute
07-25-2016, 06:45 AM
Rick:
My friend - where I come from, that is the true definition of a life well lived! I can sympathize with the new "chemistry set" on your nightstand. Same story here.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-25-2016, 07:00 AM
Rick:
My friend - where I come from, that is the true definition of a life well lived! I can sympathize with the new "chemistry set" on your nightstand. Same story here.

lol... Amen to that my friend! Thank God for the new chemistry. It was a ton of fun while it lasted! I guess we should be glad we survived at all. And yes... I'd do it all again if I had the chance! :cool: