PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Greenville South Carolina

ChrisTurner
07-21-2016, 10:26 AM
My passion for fireworks goes back to when I was a kid. My parents would take us to the small roadside stands and let us get some fountains and the pops you throw on the ground. So this year we decided to put on a small show for family and friends. It went great we made 6 churns of homemade ice-cream followed by the fireworks. Everyone loved it. Now I really have the bug. Lol when I get into a hobby I usually go overboard with it.
I put up a huge animated Christmas light display up for the past 13 years. Now I can even incorporate the fireworks some how into my Christmas lights. Since my Christmas display is animated with music I can't wait to start working on my pyro musical for next year. Now the planning process has already begun.
http://youtu.be/ZutMt-kyWyM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZutMt-kyWyM&feature=youtu.be

Rick_In_Tampa
07-21-2016, 12:06 PM
Due... If that's what you do with Christmas, I can;t wait to see your first pyro musical!!

Welcome aboard!!

PyroManiacs
07-21-2016, 06:36 PM
Due... If that's what you do with Christmas, I can't wait to see your first pyro musical!!

I'm with Rick on this one!

Welcome man!

Crab107
07-21-2016, 06:54 PM
Welcome to the board neighbor!! Right next door to you here in Ga!!

displayfireworks1
07-21-2016, 08:13 PM
That is a very enjoyable video. I am not sure if he needs to add fireworks to this display or do we need to add Christmas lights to our fireworks displays. LOL That would be an interesting combination to have Christmas lights and fireworks. i would recommend the Cobra Show Creator for this one. Thanks for sharing the video and dream you have.

Pyro Paul
07-21-2016, 08:22 PM
Now you're talkin Dave!! I've had that thought for a few years now but I was going to try the christmas lighting software to fire the fireworks. I found out it's not a good idea as the dc controllers have a common hot and switch the neutrals. Not a good idea for lighting e-match by my way of thinking, all it would take is for a bare e-match connection to contact ground and there would be some premature detonations. :P

fatcat
07-21-2016, 08:33 PM
Fantastic Welcome to the forum

ChrisTurner
07-22-2016, 07:49 AM
Thanks everyone and yes Dave that is going to be my next investment the Cobra firing systems with the show creator.

scpyrouser
07-23-2016, 10:46 AM
Welcome, I am right beside you in Spartanburg!

chriskrc
07-24-2016, 07:46 AM
Welcome to the forum.

infante0216
07-24-2016, 05:27 PM
Welcome to the forum Chris.

JmFnG
07-24-2016, 06:26 PM
Welcome. I'll add my voice to the choir....can't wait to see what you do with fireworks!