View Full Version : Hello from Beaver Falls PA

89mitch
07-18-2016, 12:19 PM
Hello all, my name is Mitchell and i have been shooting fireworks for many years and am now going to get my licence just ordered the dvds

chriskrc
07-18-2016, 01:27 PM
Welcome to the forum

displayfireworks1
07-18-2016, 06:17 PM
Thank you for purchasing my ATF/DVD package. You should be able to easily obtain your ATF license. Are you familiar with Kellners Fireworks in Barkeyville Pa? I see you live near around 50 miles from me. What is your level of fireworks experience and activity. I saw your rack, do you use fireworks firing systems etc.

UniversalPyro
07-18-2016, 08:05 PM
Welcome! Not far from you if you want to shoot some 1.3

displayfireworks1
07-18-2016, 08:58 PM
At UniversalPyro
Thanks for extending that offer out there to this new person. It looks good, a place to help get your license, a place to buy 1.3 fireworks and someone to shoot with.

PyroManiacs
07-18-2016, 11:23 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

89mitch
07-18-2016, 11:40 PM
Hi Dave, i have been shooting consumer shells since i was 16 with my uncle in new york my grandfather had a farm and we would shoot them there so around 10 years ive been shooting. We shoot everything by hand with a torch. I have seen Kellners store on the way to my camp in smethport but have always had to go to ohio or new york stores to purchase my fireworks due to not having a license. I will definitely be checking them out once i get my licence and can legally buy them here. In the past we would just save the mortars that came with the kits and screw them to a long board to make our racks but were to bulky to store. My friend got me some nice kits this year that i set off and decided i would look into getting my licence and found your site. After some research i decided to build some compact racks for next year and i for now ordered a simple wireless 12 cue setup to play with and try out.

89mitch
07-18-2016, 11:46 PM
Hello Universal,
That would definitely be awesome

displayfireworks1
07-19-2016, 08:16 AM
Check your PM messages. Well once you get this license you are not going to drive past Kellners Fireworks any longer , you are going to be able to stop in and buy 1.4 and 1.3 fireworks. As you describe your fireworks background is a typical pattern many of us follow on the way to advancing. Buying a simple import firing system is great way to a get a taste of wireless firing. Now, all you need is place to shoot and test your skills out. If you any questions past this point on the ATF application email me at pyrotalk@gmail.com, just remind who you are and when you purchased my video package. I think you will be fine because it sounds like your are motivated to do this.