PDA

View Full Version : My next video , i need a title

displayfireworks1
07-15-2016, 11:00 PM
I am rendering my next video as I write this email. It covers my July 2 and 3rd fireworks displays. The video will be 81 minutes long. It is just so difficult for me to make a short video. I have been thinking for two days what to title the video and can not come up with a title. Over the years I used Pyrotechnician for two days and a few other similar names. I try to pick a title that has a fireworks related word in the title. I am stumped at the moment.
The video is a pyrotechnican perspective video, showing me and the crew lighting shells, plus on this video I put emphasis on the clean up after one of the displays. i think my YouTube viewers need to see some of the hard work that goes on after the last shell is shot and the truck eventually pulls off. There are very little seeing the fireworks in the air on this video. I also added some of my comic relief and spontaneous stuff that always seems to happen. the video will also include the now infamous reload and at least one other possible controversial event.
I should have the video on youtube before 11 AM tomorrow, providing the upload goes well overnight. I am not going to publicly release it until it is titled. I am going to play it unlisted on the forums until tomorrow evening. Then I will remove the video. i'll ask people not to comment or rate the unlisted video on YouTube, although I will probably get the usual couple of thumbs down ratings when i posted these unlisted videos in the past. Thats why i need to delete and reload before public release, to give it a fair chance on youtube once I do release it .
Ok here is the deal, I need a title for this video so I'll ask members to post a suggested title in your response under the video thread tomorrow . I'll pay $20.00 via paypal or check to a winner if any. I will let other members pick the best title from the responses. I will still have the final say for the title but will still pay who ever the members pick as the winner. OK, look for the video to post tomorrow in the Display Fireworks section of the forums. Hold you title suggestion until tomorrow.