PDA

View Full Version : PYRO SPECTACULARS '' short news clip

Adam PA Artist
07-15-2016, 08:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f489ZfnAdoQ

displayfireworks1
07-15-2016, 09:43 PM
Nice post, its always great when they get a few shots of the pyrotechnicians in these news reports. I'm still trying to figure out how the hell a California based fireworks company gets the New York City July 4th fireworks display. They must have a fireworks storage deal worked out east of the Mississippi somewhere.
Wait he said they doing USA in the Sky ? Try doing PING-PONG like Pyrotecnico did.

Adam PA Artist
07-15-2016, 10:11 PM
Glad you like the clip and thats a good question but im not sure did he say NY ? I heard them say the golden gate bridge im actually searching right now to see who did the Macy's firework show this year. I can't seem to find which company it was, but what was mentioned was they shot more than 56,000 shells that were set to launch from five barges, in that 25-minute display. Altogether, it takes 50 miles of cabling and 1,600 lines of computer programmed cues to prepare the synchronized launch of about 2,200 shells per minute. They claim it’s the largest fireworks show in the nation its said they can use between 40,000 and 50,000 firework shells per show; that's 55 times more shells than the average display in the nation. I saw a HD youtube vid of the 2016 show very nice effects...

displayfireworks1
07-15-2016, 10:23 PM
Most all of these fireworks companies got that little old recipe book from Italy or wherever and claim to be shooting the largest fireworks display in United States. Who know what the truth is. Someone may be selling one of those old Italian recipe books at the PGI convention this year. Maybe I need to buy one. LOL I say all of this joking to some degree, I respect all of these large display companies and some of the massive displays they put on.

Adam PA Artist
07-15-2016, 10:25 PM
Sorry my mistake yes they did mention in the video that it was them that produced the Macy's 2016 4th of July show someone was texting me at that moment i must have missed it LOL

Adam PA Artist
07-15-2016, 10:29 PM
Im Italian and we NEVER give up are recipe's with firework's or especially traditionally spaghetti sauce. Its top secrect they can tell you but then they have to kill you LOL Kidding but the idea of getting one of these books would be great..

RAA516
07-23-2016, 04:15 PM
That company has been doing the Macy's show for a long time