PDA

View Full Version : Video Tagged for Removal

displayfireworks1
07-11-2016, 10:14 PM
I just received noticed from YouTube someone tagged this video for removal. They gave me a reason and I am not going to say what it is at this time. This video has been posted for almost 6 years and suddenly this comes up. YouTube sent me an email they will review the complaint and make a decision. I want people to know I will fight and appeal anyone that flags my videos. If you have not seen this video , this may be your last chance to see it. It will be interesting to see how YouTube handles this.
Video from 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfaFYhBB-RU

usfreedom1st
07-11-2016, 10:57 PM
This video is a piece of Fireworks History. I certainly hope their reason for removal doesn't hold up.

nayslayer
07-11-2016, 11:36 PM
I loved that video, hope it sticks sround

PyroJoeNEPA
07-12-2016, 10:08 PM
That video is an awesome "behind the scenes" look into the bygone days of the manufacture of the original M-80's. It gives us a look at what very few people have ever seen, or will ever get the opportunity to see. Behind the scenes video of old fireworks companies and their manufacturing facilities [or what is left of them] is true Pyrotechnics Nostalgia.
Flagging this video for removal is like taking our history books out of our schools!!! There is nothing harmful or dangerous in it & its removal would be absurd!
I certainly hope you are successful in keeping the video up and running. Feel free to quote me if necessary with YouTube.

PyroMike79
07-13-2016, 12:38 AM
What utter nonsense. This is a historical study of pyrotechnic manufacturing not an instructional video on how to make explosives. The person who flagged this video either did not actually watch it or has a problem with Dave for some reason. No rational person could watch it and derive any negative content from it. Hope like hell Youtube actually watches these videos before making a decision.

chriskrc
07-13-2016, 06:48 AM
This video has been on Youtube for 6 years now and someone just so happens to have a problem with it this long after its been posted. Yeah something doesn't seem right

Dion
07-13-2016, 08:23 PM
Unreal!! Who ever did this is out to break Dave's stones! Whoever that person is must be a real Looser for stepping that low!! Dave you got me in your corner! There are some real hate filled, jealous and strange people in the pyro world unfortunately that are like a cancer to us all!!

Northern Sky
07-14-2016, 12:04 PM
That's video is like a piece of history. In my opinion it is one of your best. Like everyone else, I was hoping you'd fine a stray as you were digging around. I see no reason to remove it.

displayfireworks1
07-14-2016, 12:59 PM
I am waiting for the decision from YouTube. I will appeal if the video is removed. They gave me a reason someone flagged but I am not going to reveal it because I don't want to give any ammunition to my enemies. My guess is that is not the ATF , CPSC or any imaginary anti-fireworks group that tagged this video. The tagging process involves the person to give extensive detail and time markings why they feel a video should be removed. They also have to identify who they are. When YouTube makes their decision I will post it. They video is still playing so I am guessing this is a low priority to them.

barnbiketom
07-15-2016, 04:03 PM
How ridiculous. There are many more videos on youtube that show much more detail, and even videos of other things like how to make nitro, c4 and anything else you want.
I talked with individuals at WFboom and they too had relations with Presutti, and I marveled of the stories of days gone by...
whats wrong with people?