PDA

View Full Version : ATF Kentucky - Contingency Plan

TylerBarnett
07-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Hello all.

Just got my ATF packet from Dave in the mail...watching the videos I have a question. I live in Lexington, Kentucky and it seems that the nearest dealer/magazine to me is Lynch's or Nite Lights...both well over 100 miles away. Is this acceptable for the ATF? Does anyone know the actual allowable distances here?

Thanks in advance. -Tyler

displayfireworks1
07-11-2016, 03:08 PM
It looks like 114 miles to me. Use it , now go get your fingerprints and send it in. Call Nite Lites and get the contingency plan from him. Tell I sent you. Keep moving you on a roll.

TylerBarnett
07-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Thanks Dave! That's what I'll do. BTW...fantastic videos and instructions. This was money well spent, thanks for all you do! -Tyler

CTPYRO
07-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Tyler, as long as you are within a 2 hour drive from the shoot site to the storage you are fine. Meaning you have contingency say though either of those vendors and that they are within a 2 hour drive... you will be fine

bsb2828
07-20-2016, 08:35 PM
To follow up on Tyler's question, does ky require any special permits as the application asks. I also purchased the kit from Dave and it is extremely helpful. I looked up Kentucky and it looks like they require a permit for public shows but is doesn't discuss private shows. I also will be trying to get my contingency plan from Lynch's. I looked online and they do not have one posted, I guess I'll need to call during business hours.

displayfireworks1
07-20-2016, 10:32 PM
Don't call Lynch Imports email them, and make your email all inclusive, your name location , ATF application, you intentions etc. If they are still doing things the same way they are going to want some contact information from you. Give it to them and proceed from there.
http://lynchimportsllc.com/

TylerBarnett
07-20-2016, 10:48 PM
I talked to Stephen Lynch (great guy) and he sent me my contingency ASAP. The only thing I forgot to get was Lynch's information regarding their magazines (for the ATF paperwork/questionnaire)...So Stephen, if you see this...I'm calling you soon. Haha.