PDA

View Full Version : Hello from illinois

pyrofan95
07-10-2016, 05:56 PM
I am pyro hobbyist from the Rockford Illinois area and am very interested in getting my ATF licence but i am worried about the contingency part of it. Just wondered if any one on here is from around this area or knows of anyone that could give me some advice on this part of the ATF process.

displayfireworks1
07-10-2016, 06:22 PM
There is a 1.3 fireworks distributor about 89 miles away from you in Wisconsin. They are not one of my advertisers but I get reports they are helping people in Illinois with contingency become licensed. Of course these people in turn are purchasing fireworks from them when they become licensed.
Your situation is a good example of why 1.3 dealers should become part of my website. Some of them either don't want more business, don't want to expand or are too stubborn. If you are not familiar with the rest of the ATF licensing process, consider purchasing my ATF DVD package.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/shopping.php

pyrofan95
07-10-2016, 06:44 PM
Do you know the distributors name or any of their contact information? I am aware of your dvd package and plan on buying was just make sure that i would be able to get a contingency letter considering i hear it is the most difficult part of the process and i was having a hard time finding anywhere close to me that could provide me with one.

displayfireworks1
07-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Are you entering into negotiations with me? If we all worked this hard to save $29.50 we would not have to worry about the economy. I can't make promises for people that do not advertise with me.