View Full Version : Storage for 1.3 products

Fireworks131
07-10-2016, 11:43 AM
What kind of storage is acceptable for storing 1.3 products? I know about the storage magazine but is there anything smaller that is acceptable I live in the city of PGH and I have limited space were I live

displayfireworks1
07-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Put them under your pillow. Stop asking questions and buy my video package, we are going to get you the ATF license. You probably live 20 miles away from me. Once you watch the DVD you will see how this works. Are you at least 21?
http://pyrotalk.com/shopping.php

joewad
07-10-2016, 05:32 PM
Now be gentle Dave

Fireworks131
07-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Purchased your DVD package on Saturday. Sorry I asked :( I'm located on the North Side-Brighton Heights and yes I'm at least 21

jknepp1954
07-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Just remember= in the commonwealth of PA = you not only have the ATF guidelines to follow - but also state guidelines - are they are pretty tough!
Get ahold of your nearest DEP explosives guy and he will tell you what to do.

Npntransistor
07-10-2016, 08:31 PM
Put them under your pillow. Stop asking questions and buy my video package, we are going to get you the ATF license. You probably live 20 miles away from me. Once you watch the DVD you will see how this works. Are you at least 21?
http://pyrotalk.com/shopping.php
That's odd, a forum where you can't ask questions?
Very abrasive response Dave.

Next we will get the long post about how much you help everybody ect.ect.....Great.

It's like asking the guy at the hardware store how to install a door knob and him replying "I'll only tell you if you buy one".

Fireworks131
07-10-2016, 09:22 PM
Just remember= in the commonwealth of PA = you not only have the ATF guidelines to follow - but also state guidelines - are they are pretty tough!
Get ahold of your nearest DEP explosives guy and he will tell you what to do.

Thanks for the info I've been reading a lot about contingency storage do you know of any local places that may offer this to there 1.3 customers

displayfireworks1
07-10-2016, 10:18 PM
At Npntransitor
You don't know me that well and have no idea what i do. You don't have to like what I do. I'm proud of my record of promoting fireworks and the ATF license. I want everyone to know it, I am in my own business and I am going to advertise and tell people what I do. I want business and people to hire me and my service. This is my job and this is what I do. I think I do a good job. I am happy for other people that are successful and do a good job. Not everyone is. Along with that comes some hatred from other so called enthuist. People in the fireworks and equipment business don't feel that way. They like what I do. I have to help people that purchased my DVD package get ATF licensed first. I also have to help the fireworks and equipment companies that advertise with me. Now that I am running this pyrotechnic platform, I see how the ones before me failed. When I look at cost of the website and the server resources , it all comes the discussion forums. When I look at the aggravation I get, it all comes from the discussion forums. So it cost me the most money and gives me the most aggravation. I give away thousands and thousands of hours of fireworks video education. I continue to produce free videos consistently. I charge for one thing the ATF DVD package. Unless you are in some kind of business where you give everything away for free, don't question my business practice.

displayfireworks1
07-10-2016, 10:26 PM
At Fireworks131
Check you private messages , I am sending you a document and some further instructions.

Pyroigniter
07-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Dave,

As a Pyro Enthusiast, I am thrilled you offer up the DVD for people to be able to further their desire to get 1.3 and do it in a legal way which helps us all who want to do the right thing. Your countless hours of video has helped me from putting together a little neighborhood show to a lot more dramatic show. Your knowledge and advice is well taken by so many. Please don't let this bad apple destroy the bunch.

displayfireworks1
07-11-2016, 11:43 AM
I appreciate the support, just let this go. I keep saying the only resistance I ever get is from other so called fireworks enthusiast. You can just imagine the reasons. I think I said this before also, I would feel more welcome attending an ATF convention than being around some of these fringe fireworks enthusiast. As far as I can tell I’m the last man standing here in United States running a pyrotechnic platform to educate , entertain , promote fireworks, licensing, fireworks related activity and events. Some people don’t like that. Fortunate for me is many enthusiast and business people do like it. I’m trying to run my own race, so I just keep moving forward. I want everyone to do the same , stay focused on advancing deeper into the pyrotechnic hobby.

CTPYRO
07-11-2016, 01:13 PM
I think the problem arises when someone comes in and says I want to add 1.3 to my show when that person might or has not ever used 1.3 and does not know about the regs that go into legally discharging 1.3... this is more then likely why people might be pointing the fingers. I see that the 1.4 guys want to juice the shows up and think the 54 will now give them the free reign to do just that.

Northern Sky
07-11-2016, 01:24 PM
It's more the delivery than the message. When the OWNER of the forum takes a swing at someone and is surprised when he us swung back at and proceedes to have them "check their PM for further instructions", there might be an opportunity for a learning experience.

ras1986
07-11-2016, 07:26 PM
I think the problem arises when someone comes in and says I want to add 1.3 to my show when that person might or has not ever used 1.3 and does not know about the regs that go into legally discharging 1.3... this is more then likely why people might be pointing the fingers. I see that the 1.4 guys want to juice the shows up and think the 54 will now give them the free reign to do just that.

Most people know the laws when it comes to the discharging. Me, I'm suppose to have a state shooter cert and a 1 million dollar insurance policy... think I'm going to get either one.... nope.... I live on private property and by the time they actually figure out where it came from its over... I feel like it's just like speeding..... yea you are more likely to kill someone when speeding but everyone does it. The laws and permits and certs are all stupid ass red tape garbage.... a big money maker... not for safety

CTPYRO
07-11-2016, 07:58 PM
I agree with where you are coming from..if your on private property with no one around... let it rain salutes..... that's why I love going out to PA. I was at a party on 7/4 and the country commissioner showed up to watch our fireworks... that was the permit.. lol. Here in CT.... I'll stick to doing our shows for Bay...