PDA

View Full Version : From Ohio

pyromax
07-09-2016, 05:47 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm from northern Ohio and looking to meet other people in this hobby and close to me hopefully. I've been watching Dave's videos for years and am excited to join the forum.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Hello everyone,
I'm from northern Ohio and looking to meet other people in this hobby and close to me hopefully. I've been watching Dave's videos for years and am excited to join the forum.

Welcome aboard pyromax! Where from in Ohio? I'm originally from Cleveland and I still have family that lives in Mentor and Painsville.

Where do you shoot up there? Ohio still isn't very fireworks friendly as I understand it.

ilovecrackle
07-10-2016, 02:31 AM
Ohio still isn't very fireworks friendly as I understand it.

You are correct there. I'v heard you need to pull a permit to be able to legally fart in that state. :p

djsmurf
07-10-2016, 03:19 AM
Welcome, Ohio laws make shooting here interesting but it can be done. Just had an amazing show tonight south of where your from.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-10-2016, 06:31 AM
You are correct there. I'v heard you need to pull a permit to be able to legally fart in that state. :p

Lol... I think you're closer to the truth than you realize! Got to grease the palms of all the politicians in that state just to breath these days I hear.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-10-2016, 06:31 AM
Welcome, Ohio laws make shooting here interesting but it can be done. Just had an amazing show tonight south of where your from.

Where do you shoot?

pyromax
07-10-2016, 11:25 AM
I am from west side of Cleveland. I'm 20 so I have to wait little linger if I want to get my license. There are places in middle Ohio and Southern Ohio I go to without going into too much detail. haha