PDA

View Full Version : splitting cases at wfboom

pyromax
07-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Hey everyone,
I hope everyone had a good and safe Fourth of July and it's already crazy think about planning for next year. I'm from northern Ohio and looking to meet other pyros and get more into the hobby. I have been looking at wfboom for many years now and would like to split an order to diversify my stash for next year. I would like to be able to take advantage of the deals that the company has when buying so much. I'm not sure if this is allowed on this site and if it isn't, I'm sorry but is anyone interesting in splitting some cases next year when the first tier goes into action in February. I have no need for all those fireworks and only need a couple. Let me know that you guys think. Thanks!

displayfireworks1
07-09-2016, 11:27 PM
I think you still got some residual July 4th buzz planning on buying fireworks next year already. I prefer to not clutter the forums with all this split cases and group buy stuff. I suggest you network with your own group of people locally and combine your funds to purchase fireworks rather than solicit potentially false promises from random strangers.

djsmurf
07-10-2016, 03:24 AM
Ray at wfboom does an amazing job at helping with things like this. Like dave said getting in touch with local buyers helps. I'll shoot you a pm.