View Full Version : Greetings from Florida

Shartnado
07-09-2016, 11:41 AM
I live in Lakeland Florida, and I am a junkie. I have a sickness and the only cure is more fireworks. I ordered the DVD set this week, and I will be applying for my type 54 license after I review the videos. I am going to join the FPAG, and I am looking for a place close to me to purchase some pyrotechnics. I have been reading the forums for a few weeks and decided to join. What a wealth of knowledge, I am very impressed.

Bazerk
07-09-2016, 06:28 PM
I live in Lakeland Florida, and I am a junkie. I have a sickness and the only cure is more fireworks. I ordered the DVD set this week, and I will be applying for my type 54 license after I review the videos. I am going to join the FPAG, and I am looking for a place close to me to purchase some pyrotechnics. I have been reading the forums for a few weeks and decided to join. What a wealth of knowledge, I am very impressed.

Welcome fellow Floridian! Not many places here to buy stuff unfortunately. Don't let that stop you though. I've got my 54 and I just put on the best show of my life without a single piece coming from this state and it all got ordered and to me within 20 days. PM me if you need any suggestions.

matandch
07-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Welcome from nearby Leesburg!

Shartnado
07-09-2016, 10:00 PM
I rent a warehouse here in town to store stuff, and work on all of my projects. I have permission from the owner to place an explosive magazine at the property. I am looking at getting a job box, and using it to store my stuff. Does anyone know if it will be a problem that I don't own the property that I am planning to place it?

displayfireworks1
07-09-2016, 11:20 PM
This is great , there are many Florida fireworks enthusiast on the forums now. If all you guys get licensed there is going to be real need for 1.3 distributors in that state, or at least a drop off point.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-10-2016, 01:08 AM

Welcome Shartnado! (Love the name! lol..) I live over in Valrico. I also joined FPAG last month. Headed to the Boggy Creek shoot next weekend to help set up a shoot for the kids up there. Sounds like it's going to be a very nice 1.3 and 1.4 show. Looking forward to participating in the setup to see how they do it. Hopefully you'll be able to make it!

The main sponsor of this shoot owns a fireworks store in Orlando. Not far from you. I'm told he also offers deep discounts for FPAG members. I'll PM you the info since he's not a sponsor of this site.