PDA

View Full Version : Hello: New guy from VA

Pyroigniter
07-08-2016, 04:36 PM
Hello, I've been shooting a neighborhood show for 7 years now and have recently expanded to the 1.3. Got my ATF license in March and we just had a great show on the 4th. Weather cooperated enough. I attached a few pics hopefully they come out.

Chuck

chriskrc
07-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Welcome to the forum. Nice pics of the set up. Do you have a video of the show, looks like it was a nice show by the set up.

displayfireworks1
07-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Wow what a great setup and shoot site. Thanks for sharing the fireworks setup pictures. I love looking at the daytime shoot site pictures. I see you have the Cobra System there also. I am curious did I help you get the ATF license , not that it matters. It pleases me to see a newly licensed enthusiast get out there and shoot some 1.3 fireworks.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-08-2016, 11:19 PM
Welcome Chuck! Looks like a great setup. Would love to see some video of the show!

Welcome aboard!!

Pyroigniter
07-09-2016, 07:10 AM
Yes and no to the ATF. Your videos have been very informative and convinced me it wasn't going to be to crazy. Believe it or not my local fire marshall helped me. When you did the Cracker Jack video in VA you were 10 minutes from me. I belong to MAPAG and we use that farm. Btw I bought 3k of fireworks from fire art because of your site.

displayfireworks1
07-09-2016, 08:12 AM
That is great either way you obtained the license, thanks for sharing all of that information. It is unusual in most parts of the country to find a fire marshal that is knowledgeable in the federal application process. That is a good thing if you have local support like that . Thanks for that feedback on your purchase from Fire Art. I keep trying to add more and more 1.3 dealers from around United States on to pyrotalk. There are advancing fireworks enthusiast across the country looking to find them. On a side note, I see the Magic Tape on the table in the third picture. LOL

Pyroigniter
07-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Absolutely. I really appreciate the heads up on that. It worked great. I lookout for all kinds of little tricks you got. Your experience is very helpful.

Pyroigniter
07-09-2016, 01:35 PM
https://youtu.be/WeJc5I4YE3A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeJc5I4YE3A&feature=youtu.be

not the best video