PDA

View Full Version : Best picks from your show

apellet
07-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Would love to hear what everyones' top favorites were. Mine were Amazing Ballet (Winda), Da Big Bomb Box (Brothers), High-Falutin (Brothers), Cantina Band (Planet X), Undefeated (Mad Ox), and Chupacabra (Mad Ox) The Royal Air Force was surprisingly good as well, and Mobile Menace kicked ass for a 200g! I can't believe it's all over for another year :(

titanspark76
07-05-2016, 03:22 PM
I was hoping someone would get this started. Not much to add as our 2 favorites were Amazing Ballet and High Falutin. Probably the biggest surprise for me was the Cat Calls fountain by brothers (mainly because I'm not a fan of fountains in general, but really enjoyed this one).

johnb46804
07-05-2016, 03:55 PM
I was a little worried this year due to my main brand dropping a lot of my old standbys and introducing a bunch of new product. I got a late start this year and my recon was not very good. i tried most of the new stuff anyway and i must say i was overwhelmed with how beautiful they were. In the past i have been misled due to poor video quality and wrong videos on manufactures websites. i also tried some new ones from last year that i couldn't find. Deaf Jam and the Hurt Locker assortment are must haves next year.

Pyromaha
07-05-2016, 11:13 PM
Some of my favorites for this year were new or newer stuff actually. Monstrous Brocade Rings by Firehawk and The Kings Rings by BIG. I also really liked Danger Zone by Ghost Shadow. Pyro Predator canister shells where awesome this year. Shot them side by side with excals, HD shells, aftermath shells, zeus shells, and pro shells. The thump with the predators blew away all of these shells.

papageorgio
07-08-2016, 09:59 PM
This was the first time I bought anything by Winda and I thought they were all good cakes (Own the Night, Song and Dance, Impressionist). Some other favorites were Chupacabra, Never Satisfied (Magnus), and really liked Brave New World (Megabanger).

Rick_In_Tampa
07-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Best cakes in my show this year were Glitter and Doom, Fire and Fury, Dark Energy, Mardi Gras Fiesta, and Chaotic 63's.

The most disappointing cake this year was La Dolce Vita. HUGE disappointment. Didn't look anywhere near as good in person as it did in the online video.

Pyromaha
07-09-2016, 02:34 PM
I would also like to add Super Stunt by Winda to my faves for this year. First time shooting this cake but wow. Breaks are enormous!

FlyingDutchman
07-09-2016, 04:00 PM
Perfect Pyro by T-Sky, Gorilla Warfare by World Class , High Falutin, Iron Sides, and Hydrogen Bomb by Brothers