PDA

View Full Version : July 5 YouTube feedback displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
07-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Here is great youtube feedback I picked for the forums. The posted send me a message thanking me for all I taught him over the years. From the looks of the video he is ready to go to Malta. This may be a Safe and Sane display.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOgqRSj3pkQ&feature=youtu.be

Dion
07-05-2016, 11:23 AM
NICE!! I did three backyard shows this weekend and last nights one in my own backyard was 75% S&S. It too was Awesome! Sucks got no video but whatever. If you use large fountains, wheels, spinners ext. You can do some cool stuff and it looks awesome if its up close! That's the great thing about S&S is that its safe up close. People say to me all the time "I bought that TNT stuff from the store and S&S sucks". Well I tell them that's the problem you bought what was in front of you. I explain and once they see what's available on the market they get it.

laquil
07-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Hello People, I hope you had a nice holiday yesterday, how it went? did you fired up fireworks ?

laquil
07-05-2016, 04:14 PM
That was nice, they are right what they are saying, you need to make bigger wheels, with those founts you can easly spin a 24 inch diameter wheel, but for a start you are on the right track, no one was perfect don't worry,
always the first time will be the hardest, and if you have put a small temp fuse between the wheels to give more time betweeen one wheel to an other with the same fireworks it should have look more nicer.

Don't worry my friend I am here to help you i am very happy to see you you have started the ground fireworks in my Country Malta we always start as you did so don't worry just some small ideas
and you will be there doing a nice show that the whole street will come to see let me know if you need help

next year try to make some thing original, no big deal,
like two person paddle a bycycle, i can show you how, you can use the same fireworks you have used in your video they will look nicer
just a small tip to think about

I saw your middle post, put and iron fus on top and try to make a figure of an english flag with small piece of of straight wood

now from 3 plane sheet wood draw a bycle with out the wheels, because the wheels shall be your circles with fountains ECT ECT i need to explain it in more details
but it is ver simple to do for a start also I can send you how to make what they call them in english

Sorry for my English but don't worry keep it up, i am sure next year you will make it better and more actractive.

\ i /
\ i /
_ _\ /___
/i \
/ i \