PDA

View Full Version : It worked like a dream!!!!!

n3qdz
07-04-2016, 10:02 AM
Communications snafu between me and my brother. I thought he said I bought the firing system, he thought I got it. I brought the MJG electronic matches. What's a pyro to do........A 2X4 and some nails along with a tractor battery! It went beautiful! I have to say The tips of putting the matches in the lift charge worked super surprisingly instantaneously! I never have been so close to 6 mortars all going at once! So glad I had my ear pro and eye protection on at the time! Thank you Dave and all the people who have educated my through the first year of education! Here's to next years 4th. But I'm not done for the year yet. I got a lot of gunpowder to light off! Thank you one and all!

Rick_In_Tampa
07-04-2016, 10:23 AM
Glad everything went well after the initial snafu! It's nice to have a plan B in place when/if something goes wrong. Do you have any video to share?

n3qdz
07-04-2016, 11:15 AM
My daughter who films EVERYTHING, suddenly her phone dies. UGH, once again daddy gets second fiddle!

Crab107
07-04-2016, 11:18 AM
Communications snafu between me and my brother. I thought he said I bought the firing system, he thought I got it. I brought the MJG electronic matches. What's a pyro to do........A 2X4 and some nails along with a tractor battery! It went beautiful! I have to say The tips of putting the matches in the lift charge worked super surprisingly instantaneously! I never have been so close to 6 mortars all going at once! So glad I had my ear pro and eye protection on at the time! Thank you Dave and all the people who have educated my through the first year of education! Here's to next years 4th. But I'm not done for the year yet. I got a lot of gunpowder to light off! Thank you one and all!

In the voice of homer simpson
..."mmmmmmm, electric matches and firing systems"....

Dude that sounds like fun..i guy cn only dream!!