PDA

View Full Version : 1.4 shows

pyro man 205
07-02-2016, 09:59 AM
Good Morning!! Its been a long time since i have been on here to post,Well this is the 2nd of july and for most it is just a nether sat. well for me it's not. for some of you know my love and passion for fireworks. well on the 4th i usually shoot my own 1.4 fire work show here in my neighborhood for us and my neighbors. 2012 was my last time of doing that do to money. did lite some stuff of in 13,14 . but in 2015 i got to shoot a private 1.4 show for a fried of mine at his 4th of july BBQ and it was awesome for me and them. so i get to do to again this year but it is tonight. my oldest daughter Alexis and i have spent 12 hrs in the last 2 days setting up for this show which is on a 20' by 8' trailer and i 4 by 8 sheet and a 10' by 6in board. the board has 50 mortar tubes on it.110 mortar tubes finale. so today we just have some fine tuning to do for tonight. using 1 16 cue firing system and 2 12 system. still need to get them hooked up, it is going to be great show. so i my not have my own show a lease i can shoot for some one else.