PDA

View Full Version : Greeting and Salutations from Austin, Texas

TXSkyLights
07-01-2016, 01:21 PM
I love pyro in all it's shapes and forms. I find it very scientific, creatively artistic, structurally exciting, and down right mystical. I'm the kind of guy who can quietly stare into a bonfire for hours if that says anything about my character and I'm currently a high tech architect by trade.

On another hand, one of my current struggles is with connecting with other local enthusiasts or pros and hopefully someone can point me in the direction of a nearby club. My very long term goal is change industries at some point. So this year I am committing to certifications and licensing for my State but have no deadline date for needing to completing it.

I've been an anon lurker for a few years and have learned a ton reading through old posts. So I finally got around to registering and I hope to someday be able to contribute back to this fine community that has shared so with the world.

I know everyone's shows will be great this 4th weekend! Be safe and God bless!

Rick_In_Tampa
07-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Welcome (officially) to the forum TX!

chriskrc
07-01-2016, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the forum.

displayfireworks1
07-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Glad to you sign on to the pyrotalk forums. There are a a few fireworks enthusiast from Texas on the forums. I believe the other members are near Houston Texas.

PapaBearPyro
07-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Howdy Brother-welcome to the forum from Live Oak Texas PBP