PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ky

darink300zx
06-30-2016, 10:10 PM
Hello, not new to fireworks or forums, but new here. I was pretty big into the pyrouniverse and pyroreview websites when they were still up. Been absent from the fireworks seen for a few years and bam they're gone. Anyone here from pyroU? I've seen a lot of display fireworks videos and have shopped with Eddie quite a bit in the past, just not in the past few years. I used to do a lot of product videos on pyroreview, but now my youtube channel only has a few shows I've done and mostly gun stuff, lol.

displayfireworks1
06-30-2016, 11:46 PM
It shows in your comment you have been gone from fireworks for a few years. Maybe even 5 years. LOL

darink300zx
07-01-2016, 12:00 AM
It shows in your comment you have been gone from fireworks for a few years. Maybe even 5 years. LOL

Yeah, 5 is probably more accurate. Is that how long PyroU has been gone? The last decent sized show I did was in 2011 I guess. But they'd gotten smaller even before that.

displayfireworks1
07-01-2016, 09:45 AM
No offense but we are not going to stroll down 5 years of memory lane and pyrouniverse on pyrotalk forums . If you looking for your old drinking buddies so to speak. They moved to another website. called pyrofan.com. Just follow the links to the forums area once you are on the website. Best of luck.