PDA

View Full Version : what are your last minute pick ups for this years 4th?

hatsgoods
06-30-2016, 05:43 PM
i have my stuff stored in PA so i have to pick it up on this saturday for this saturday's 1.4 only show im doing for my boyfriends family in allentown Pa. but im also going to stop at intergalactic fireworks on my way up there. im just getting 2 assortments that have 6 - 200 gram cakes each to add to the show. of course ill have video. anyway what are your last min. items to pick up if any? i have in storage some nicer quality double breaker shells, 1 - 25 shot mini cake - looks like a color pearl but tubes are slightly bigger, a lot of firecrackers, about 40 ball shells, and about 60 canister shells. a crapton of bottle rockets - black cat, titanium tail bottle rockets, and black cat neon bottle rockets cheapo generic moon travelers. what stuff do you have for your show?

Rick_In_Tampa
07-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Nothing so exciting for me. I need to pick up a few stakes to mount the remote units for the firing system. That's about it. For once I think I'm actually ahead of the game.

apellet
07-01-2016, 03:38 PM
I'm not sure if you're interested in the 500g cakes, but two that the Intergalatic rep suggested to me were Walkers and Dark Matter. I saw the videos, and I can't wait to shoot them both! I'm actually incorporating Dark Matter into my finale as it's only about 20-25 seconds long.

hatsgoods
07-01-2016, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure if you're interested in the 500g cakes, but two that the Intergalatic rep suggested to me were Walkers and Dark Matter. I saw the videos, and I can't wait to shoot them both! I'm actually incorporating Dark Matter into my finale as it's only about 20-25 seconds long.

yea i wanted 500 gram cakes but the area wont allow for them meaning space wise.

johnb46804
07-02-2016, 01:06 AM
We are celebrating Sunday. Picked up 10 more 200g cakes and 5 more 500g cakes for Saturday