PDA

View Full Version : Need money for Fireworks

displayfireworks1
06-27-2016, 09:30 PM
I don't think I ever say this type of request on a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7w-8GUkcg
He is located in Houston Texas.

ras1986
06-27-2016, 10:26 PM
I wonder how far he.lives from me. I could donate to the cause in the way of leftovers.

displayfireworks1
06-27-2016, 10:35 PM
Thanks for that comment ras1986. I just sent him an invite to join the forums. Let wait and see.

sourew123
06-27-2016, 10:55 PM
Hey guys, it's me from the video! :)

displayfireworks1
06-27-2016, 11:01 PM
Ok ras1986 , here he is , now give this guy from Texas some fireworks.
At sourew123, give him time to respond. He will get to you.

ras1986
06-27-2016, 11:22 PM
Ok ras1986 , here he is , now give this guy from Texas some fireworks.
At sourew123, give him time to respond. He will get to you.

Pm me if you don't feel comfortable saying where your from in Houston. I live in tomball. I have some left over 500 and 200 gram cakes (maybe 1 or 2) each. Good to see more Texans on this forum... it's all snowbirds on here with all of their bad ass wholesalers and 1.3 wholesalers.

AstroEd
06-28-2016, 03:24 AM
Sourew123 welcome to the forum, If they hook you up I hope you post a video of the show you do.

sourew123
06-28-2016, 03:46 AM
Yeah hopefully someone contacts me soon about it. I really want a firework extravaganza this year for my family! It's been years since we had them. Technically with the income we receive, we are in the poverty level. Hopefully soon I can spoil those around me with pure excitement and awesomeness!! :)

StigMatic
06-28-2016, 05:05 AM
Go and cut lawns for 20 bucks each great way to save up money for a show.

zzzybil
06-28-2016, 09:40 AM
toooooooo far for me to help - cuz i got weeds and a fence line that needs cuttin back and a big stash ! I'd pay you in FW ! WISH YOU WERE CLOSE TO ME

Another idea > ?? the trucks and trailers been workin their tails off gettin their stands ready . Maybe you can hustle a day/evening of work at a stand - THAT STUFF IS BACK BREAKING and if yuh catch them unloading - who would turn down help

- even unboxing and stacking the tables . Tell'm you'll work for some product - whatever they think yuh worth - bust yuh butt .... and check back if they tell yuh no......maybe they'll soften up when they're tired ? or someone doesn't show up ? Leave them your number on a card - maybe when they get busy you could do security , step and fetch ??

MAke a sign - stand at an intersection - NEED ODD JOBS FOR FIREWORKS $$$..........never know someone like me might pass .

And hell yeah cuttin grass , washing cars , trimmin fence line , weeding ..... bright kid like you can find a ''JOB" , 2nd job , 3rd job. My son in law had 3 jobs when he was 17 : stocking at grocery , mopping and taking the trash out at the dmv office , and detailing cars . He had a cute lil car with bad ass stereo -
I hustle extra shifts allll winter to grow my fw fun fund - and that $$ stays dedicated ........
College is great but a "make it happen by extra work '' willllllll no doubt get yuh further than a GO FUND me fireworks....... really sugar bump - every 19 yr old in the country wants a big phat fireworks stash. I'm proud for you being in school growing your brain and skills - grow some ambition and hustle up some WORK...... MOST people with the coolest stuff WORKED HARD for it.
I don't blame you a bit hahaha trying that GO FUND but seriously . If you're going to prosper in LIFE - waiting on gettin gifted is a joke - if you really want a awesome show - TIME TO GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR
Hopefully someone close can get you some work !

chriskrc
06-28-2016, 09:52 AM
toooooooo far for me to help - cuz i got weeds and a fence line that needs cuttin back and a big stash ! I'd pay you in FW ! WISH YOU WERE CLOSE TO ME

Another idea > ?? the trucks and trailers been workin their tails off gettin their stands ready . Maybe you can hustle a day/evening of work at a stand - THAT STUFF IS BACK BREAKING and if yuh catch them unloading - who would turn down help

- even unboxing and stacking the tables . Tell'm you'll work for some product - whatever they think yuh worth - bust yuh butt .... and check back if they tell yuh no......maybe they'll soften up when they're tired ? or someone doesn't show up ? Leave them your number on a card - maybe when they get busy you could do security , step and fetch ??

MAke a sign - stand at an intersection - NEED ODD JOBS FOR FIREWORKS $$$..........never know someone like me might pass .

And hell yeah cuttin grass , washing cars , trimmin fence line , weeding ..... bright kid like you can find a ''JOB" , 2nd job , 3rd job. My son in law had 3 jobs when he was 17 : stocking at grocery , mopping and taking the trash out at the dmv office , and detailing cars . He had a cute lil car with bad ass stereo -
I hustle extra shifts allll winter to grow my fw fun fund - and that $$ stays dedicated ........
College is great but a "make it happen by extra work '' willllllll no doubt get yuh further than a GO FUND me fireworks....... really sugar bump - every 19 yr old in the country wants a big phat fireworks stash. I'm proud for you being in school growing your brain and skills - grow some ambition and hustle up some WORK...... MOST people with the coolest stuff WORKED HARD for it.
I don't blame you a bit hahaha trying that GO FUND but seriously . If you're going to prosper in LIFE - waiting on gettin gifted is a joke - if you really want a awesome show - TIME TO GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR

+1 on all that was said, it's great going to school and kudos to you for it but a little hustle will go a long way.

Bazerk
06-28-2016, 12:30 PM
You dont get if you dont ask, I get that, but hard work, perseverance and dedication will get you anything you want in life bud. Hard outs are hard to come by, especially when most of the people you are asking bust their asses to get and have the things that they want.

sourew123
06-28-2016, 12:42 PM
It would be hard to work 3 jobs since I'm a full time college student. I literally take the maximum amount of classes, and it literally is so time consuming. My one job is really all I have time for while I'm in school. They pay minimum wage, I have been submitting resumes to other places, but haven't heard back from them.

nayslayer
06-28-2016, 01:45 PM
Im not sure why you guys invite this guy here and bust his balls. There are plenty of people asking for money on the internet. Never hurts to ask, right?

chriskrc
06-28-2016, 02:59 PM
I'm not busting his balls one bit, just trying to give him some helpful advice. Nothing wrong with asking but finding some extra work for it is a better option. If someone wants to give him some stuff nothing wrong there either but most people just can't do that. Hey keep asking to help at fireworks tents and see about products for payment it may work.

nayslayer
06-28-2016, 03:13 PM
I know, nothing wrong with working for something, god knows it's hard to get kids to that today.

ras1986
06-28-2016, 08:30 PM

Damn you make me want to retract my free fireworks offer. You know.... that's so true. I remember being a kid doing tons of odd jobs to buy black cats and Texas pop rockets.... kids don't know what work is... listen I know I'm 30 and I guess the beginning of the "millennials" but I've never had anything handed to me. I worked my ass off 16 hour days to get where I'm at now. Yea now I work 8 hour days and make a good living but I worked for it. This guy and most people his age don't get it.

displayfireworks1
06-28-2016, 09:20 PM
Ras1986
You doing the right thing, I am personally proud of you for stepping forward. It easy to judge this mans character and situation, but the reality is, it is test of our own character. If he lived close to me I would give him something.

ras1986
06-28-2016, 10:10 PM
Ras1986
You doing the right thing, I am personally proud of you for stepping forward. It easy to judge this mans character and situation, but the reality is, it is test of our own character. If he lived close to me I would give him something.

I wont ever give money but I will give Pyro, like you in that Halloween video... lol still makes me laugh, probably your funniest videos. Last year this 12 year old wandered up to me with his dad when I was setting up that show on the beach last year... kid loved fireworks, he spent all day with me learning the stuff you have taught us and at the end of the day I gave him a bunch of fireworks... you know the usual.. bootleg m1000's and a couple cherry bombs.

sourew123
06-28-2016, 11:04 PM
I do have a job, I work 10 hour days making $7.50 and I'm a full time student. I do work because I also have to contribute to bill paying as well as my school. My grandfather supports 3 people off government checks. Will have to get food stamps as well soon. It's not like I sit around all day. I bust my ass pushing carts in a parking lot all day in the summer heat lol. It's tough work, but I have to do it.

displayfireworks1
06-28-2016, 11:26 PM
Son, please do not feel you have to justify yourself to anyone. My intention inviting you onto the forums was to help you obtain some additional fireworks to celebrate the July 4th holiday. I can see you are going to school and working a job . I thought your video was different and unique. I did not expect this reaction and some of the comments. I apologize, I did not bring you here to be ridiculed. I am going to close this thread.