PDA

View Full Version : New smoke n mirors

ras1986
06-26-2016, 10:25 PM
Has anyone seen these yet? I found them today driving around looking for overloads. The label on the shell was different, not chrome anymore but a dull silver and it had the effects LABELED!! Anyone who knows these cans knows that is their downfall, not labeled for effects. The jackals wouldn't let me take a picture up close to show them and I wasn't going to pay 35 bucks for 6 canister shells.

displayfireworks1
06-26-2016, 10:33 PM
That shell is kind of played out by now isn't it. There are so many great canister artillery shells on the market now. I would venture into a new one. Instead of this played out Smoke and Mirrors. Thats probably why they changed the label.

ras1986
06-26-2016, 10:51 PM
That shell is kind of played out by now isn't it. There are so many great canister artillery shells on the market now. I would venture into a new one. Instead of this played out Smoke and Mirrors. Thats probably why they changed the label.

They are old..... They were always good, and one of the first canisters, but this year I didn't get any can over 50 grams. I made a post about them awhile back.

PyroManiacs
06-27-2016, 12:24 AM
I made a post about them awhile back.

Yup, I remember this.