PDA

View Full Version : Found the Cheapest Retail Store Near Stlouis!!!

vogt.ryan
06-26-2016, 12:00 PM
So from a friend of a Friend i found this Awesome Store in Auxvasse, Mo at 105 Love street. This guy is the real MVP. his prices are so low he sells excalibur kits of 24 for $40. none of his 500 gram cakes are over $35. i dont know who his wholesaler is but is insane i dont know how he can sell this stuff so cheap. But i love it!!!! Its about an hour and a half drive from Stlouis. But for the 50-75% off the "normal" stand prices is well worth the drive. Hes a really cool dude. PM me if you want his Phone number. He said he usually sells out by the 29th.

PyroManiacs
06-26-2016, 09:30 PM
Im pretty sure this post will be removed, lol.

vogt.ryan
06-28-2016, 05:41 PM
probably but i figured people would want to know of a good supplier, i know i was thankful to find this guy when i did

beakman706
06-28-2016, 05:54 PM
I'm sure with those prices they are probably a scratch and dent product. Don't know if I would trust those.

displayfireworks1
06-28-2016, 06:27 PM
I'm going to try to be tolerant with this influx of new people and July 4th approaching. I think age plays a factor in some of the threads.

ras1986
06-28-2016, 08:24 PM
I'm going to try to be tolerant with this influx of new people and July 4th approaching. I think age plays a factor in some of the threads.

Damn dave!!! It's not Christmas. I think this guy owns themail stand he is plugging

displayfireworks1
06-28-2016, 09:40 PM
Yes maybe your right, why would he have the guys number and invite PM's give the exact address, prices etc. Man I was slow on that one. I looked that address up and there is a auto repair there. He must be running stand and trying to get business. Let see if he has a second post. If the second post is after July 4th and it says he reduced the price of all reaming unsold product then we will figure it out. LOL.