PDA

View Full Version : 1.4G Salutes

KentuckyPyro
06-25-2016, 03:59 AM
Is there anything even close to a 1.4g salute cake or shell being legally produced?? Ive never seen it but just wondering if you all know something that I dont. I really want to find something that just "booms" to go in my consumer show finale..

Bobby Peru
06-25-2016, 07:10 AM
What about Sammys Best single shots. They're single shot tubes but LOUD! They're Thunderking re-wraps. Worth having if you can find them.

displayfireworks1
06-25-2016, 07:13 AM
If you are 21 years or age or older you should get an ATF license. You are less than 20 miles away from one of advertisers Nite Lites (little China). He sells 1.3 fireworks to license holders.
There are small salute cakes out there that are deceptively marked as 1.4 but they are really small 1.3. You are never going to find these in any large well know chain fireworks store. Usually small mom and pop type stores have these. Or if you have the money to spend you can just purchase the Tannerite M-25 cake.
The names of these deceptively marked small 1.3 products changes every year usually to stay one step ahead of detection. We are not going to try to name them all because at this point you are geographically limited to where you are going to purchase them. This is where being part of pyrotechnic groups comes in handy. People that sell these feel more comfortable selling these products to experienced users.

displayfireworks1
06-25-2016, 07:37 AM
We must have posted at the same time. I am closing this thread, We are not going to name all of these products in the entire United States. Every time this overloaded fireworks subject comes up it becomes an issue. I can not turn this forum into a place to out all the overloaded or deceptively marked fireworks in United States. Not that I feel obligated to protect these distributors, in a way they are competitors for people that advertise with me. I am sure there are people searching for these this time of year. I may not feel this way every week but this week I do. I received some advice from people I consult with, so for now I am leaving this one alone and request everyone else do the same. If you feel obligated to really tell someone use your private message feature. This is why i want people to list their state of location in their profile. You can see who is near you and network that way.