PDA

View Full Version : 2016 HD Tour wfboom.com with Displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
06-24-2016, 08:28 PM
This is video from my youtube channel of wfboom. Ohio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPnA0mrNXk
http://pix.epodunk.com/locatorMaps/oh/OH_16893.gif

mjbland05
06-25-2016, 08:46 AM
have to agree - midsummer dream and aquarian are great cakes for their size / price

pistolus
06-25-2016, 10:57 PM
I agree I got a case of the assorted 12's with those included.

PyroManiacs
06-26-2016, 09:37 PM
I agree I got a case of the assorted 12's with those included.

Some of my favorite 200 grammers

djsmurf
06-26-2016, 10:14 PM
Ray and his staff (as usual) have been taking great care of people even considering the circumstances this year. You can't go wrong shopping there. Side note I had a chance to test a few commander in chief shells. They preform very well.

PyroManiacs
06-27-2016, 12:18 AM
Im also looking for some honest opinions about the Shogun brand items they will be carrying...anyone have experience? Or even with just the brand in general.

displayfireworks1
06-27-2016, 09:15 AM
Shogun is one of my advertisers, I suggested they get some product to me for video. I'm still waiting. I told them people are curious about their product.

Bazerk
06-27-2016, 09:37 AM
Shogun is one of my advertisers, I suggested they get some product to me for video. I'm still waiting. I told them people are curious about their product.

Most of what I bought from Wfboom was shogun because it was never sold out due to the pricing being higher than everything else that they carry. I will let you know how the cakes that I bought are. I can tell you that all of their product video is low res crap though, lol.

silvy44
06-27-2016, 10:17 AM
I usually purchase the assorted 12 case myself but didn't this yr, I can remember when the Aquarian was a $12.00 item and packed a little more punch then it currently does, but still a really good cake. I brought it up in conversation and was told a few years ago that they had to pull it off the shelves temporarily because it exceeded the maximum amount of powder.

PyroManiacs
06-27-2016, 05:57 PM
I will let you know how the cakes that I bought are. I can tell you that all of their product video is low res crap though, lol.

Yes, please do. Exactly my reasoning.

Wholesale Fireworks
06-27-2016, 09:35 PM
Bazerk...Thank you for the honest feedback. However the reason we HAD so much Shogun product in stock was because it arrived very late and did not have 5 months to sell out like some of our other products. It has been selling very well since we received it and we look forward to bringing in additional items in the future. You assessment of the video has been noted and because the product arrived so late in the season we did not have an opportunity to shoot them and make our own videos. We are fortunate to have the video we have so our customers can still see what the product does to help them decide. We will do our best to have some new video up as soon as things calm down here after the 4th

Wholesale Fireworks
06-27-2016, 09:39 PM
We would like to thank Dave again for the opportunity to advertise and participate in his forum. We also appreciate the pride he takes in this project . WE look forward to your visits and we are always on the look out for you and your camera at all pyro events we attend.
THANK YOU and have a great 4th