View Full Version : Pyrotalk Forums Update

displayfireworks1
06-23-2016, 08:12 PM
To update pyrotalk members, traffic on the website is heavy this time of year particularly late at night. Pyrotalk runs on a cloud server, it should be fine, load times may be a little slower than normal periodically. If for some reason the site shuts down, I will update a message on my youtube channel. I do not expect the site to go down but if it does I wanted to get this message out.
Fasten your seat belt boys, pyrotalk is running at Defcon 5 as July 4th approaches.LOL
http://image.slidesharecdn.com/easter2015-150410175501-conversion-gate01/95/never-stop-4-638.jpg?cb=1428706648

yoshisbar
06-23-2016, 08:18 PM
We are ready! Saw that most users on EVER last week 918! Congrats dave keep it up...

displayfireworks1
06-23-2016, 08:28 PM
Thank you, its great, this year has been the highest. It is tripping resource warning messages from the host. It keeps emailing me warnings. But don't let stop anyone. i will be in communication with them and make the necessary upgrades. If a crash occurs I will be on it to correct it.

PyroManiacs
06-23-2016, 08:46 PM
Awesome....glad to see how much this site picked up over the last 4 years!

displayfireworks1
06-23-2016, 08:51 PM
I just upgraded the memory on the pyrotalk server. This will keep the site running and speed things up. For this to occur there will be a reboot. Pyrotalk and the forums will be down for approximately 15 minutes. I have this reboot scheduled to occur on 06/24/2016 at 4 AM EST. I will be sending an email to all pyrotalk members.

ras1986
06-23-2016, 09:11 PM
I wish it was this busy year round. I try to visit at least once a day. MAYBE I can post more next since texas has 5 selling seasons. Dave you must be selling atf packages like water in the desert huh?

displayfireworks1
06-23-2016, 10:01 PM
I have helped more people get ATF licensed than you can imagine. Many of these people are actually now working for fireworks companies and all of them are advancing deeper in to 1.3 fireworks and all that goes with that , firing systems, racks etc. I also have support from companies that advertise with me. Because of this support it allows me add more server resources to this website without hesitation. This website is not one of these $5.99 a month websites. Cloud servers, increases in memory , webmasters , software maintenance plans etc all cost big money. This is why I need more fireworks advertisers to become part of the site. I am in negotiations with a new one as we speak and hope to announce them soon. I am not sure what the number one selling fireworks video was before I came out with my ATF DVD package , but I can tell you it has become the number one selling fireworks video. Perhaps the release of the PassFire DVD may beat it. The reason is many people had a desire to do this but always thought it was out of reach. Regardless of how many I sell, its a good feeling for me to know I made a major impact on the fireworks enthusiast and industry.