PDA

View Full Version : Shells falling out of consumer cakes

cmalloy513
06-20-2016, 10:12 PM
I was putting together some finale pods and I cut off the tops of the cakes...specifically Matrix Pyro...I turned it over to take of the bottom so the liquid nail would hold better and one of the shells fell out of its tube. Luckily I was able to see the way it came out and put it back in. Has anyone had this happen to them and did you put the shell back in or leave it out? Thanks

ras1986
06-20-2016, 10:33 PM
I had and entire case of bling blings and all the shell insert were loose and half didn't fire since all the lift charge leaked all over the case. It will happen if the top cardboard plug is forgotten

Dion
06-21-2016, 08:13 PM
I was putting together some finale pods and I cut off the tops of the cakes...specifically Matrix Pyro...I turned it over to take of the bottom so the liquid nail would hold better and one of the shells fell out of its tube. Luckily I was able to see the way it came out and put it back in. Has anyone had this happen to them and did you put the shell back in or leave it out? Thanks
Check and make sure there's still some BP under that shell you put back in and you should be good.