PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of 76 App

Bazerk
06-18-2016, 03:35 PM
I just downloaded this app and I have to say that more vendors should take note of this. Its fantastic and very convenient. You can watch, download and save videos of every single firework they offer. Its handy when you want to keep a running list as you watch them all. Do any other vendors have apps like this that you guys use?

displayfireworks1
06-18-2016, 04:57 PM
Spirit of 76 is mailing me something about this. I should have it next week. Then I will review it. Can you link it in for everyone to see.

Bazerk
06-18-2016, 05:03 PM
Spirit of 76 is mailing me something about this. I should have it next week. Then I will review it. Can you link it in for everyone to see.

You can download it now on the app store Dave. Its in the apple app store for everyone and it says its available on google play as well. You should grab it.

ras1986
06-18-2016, 06:26 PM
Thank you so much for the share. This is another reason why spirit of 76 is the BEST firework wholesaler in the US. Period. But that's my opinion

Bazerk
06-18-2016, 06:29 PM
Thank you so much for the share. This is another reason why spirit of 76 is the BEST firework wholesaler in the US. Period. But that's my opinion

They have a great selection but I have one issue with them. I've got to spend 2k+ to get to the gold level pricing which is on par for wfboom with no minimum. It's a tough call.

JmFnG
06-18-2016, 06:30 PM
Very useful....what a time to be alive! Thanks for sharing, Bazerk.

ras1986
06-18-2016, 07:20 PM
They have a great selection but I have one issue with them. I've got to spend 2k+ to get to the gold level pricing which is on par for wfboom with no minimum. It's a tough call.

It's 2 k per year not per order. Just call and talk to them. And if 2 grand a year isn't possible then wholesale may not be the best way to go

displayfireworks1
06-18-2016, 08:54 PM
Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_3Ju6beTM

Bazerk
06-18-2016, 08:57 PM
It's 2 k per year not per order. Just call and talk to them. And if 2 grand a year isn't possible then wholesale may not be the best way to go

I was told as long as one order totaled 2k then every purchase after that would fall under gold pricing including that one. 2k a year is a drop in my firework bucket, but by the time I spoke to them I had already dropped $1500 at wfboom, 2k at Lynch and another 1K at a non advertiser. Sadly, I am actually placing another order this week for even more, lol. I will have to call them again to triple check.

Bazerk
06-18-2016, 08:58 PM
Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_3Ju6beTM

That is nothing like what mine looks like on the iPhone. I will take a video of mine and post it when I get home.

displayfireworks1
06-18-2016, 09:32 PM
This is an old video on their website. Like I said they are sending me something about this, they told me this two days before you posted this, so this is a real coincidence. When i receive it I will let you know.

Bazerk
06-18-2016, 09:33 PM
Did you look for it on the google play store?

Bazerk
06-18-2016, 10:29 PM
Here's what it looks like on the iPhone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSENGPp3AMU&feature=youtu.be

displayfireworks1
06-18-2016, 10:45 PM
They are sending me something about this, I will update the post when I receive. I am trying to hold back a little what I know can you tell. LOL That is why it is funny you coincidentally are discussing this. I think they are on to something with this for sure. Its great to see innovation at work from Spirit of 76. Is it out for the Android phone also? Thanks for that video. Are the Spirit of 76 girls included in the App? LOL

Bazerk
06-18-2016, 11:25 PM
They are sending me something about this, I will update the post when I receive. I am trying to hold back a little what I know can you tell. LOL That is why it is funny you coincidentally are discussing this. I think they are on to something with this for sure. Its great to see innovation at work from Spirit of 76. Is it out for the Android phone also? Thanks for that video. Are the Spirit of 76 girls included in the App? LOL

They say on their site it's available for both devices. The girls aren't included. I'm ok with that, the fireworks are more important. Lol. Spill the info Dave.

ras1986
06-18-2016, 11:47 PM
I was told as long as one order totaled 2k then every purchase after that would fall under gold pricing including that one. 2k a year is a drop in my firework bucket, but by the time I spoke to them I had already dropped $1500 at wfboom, 2k at Lynch and another 1K at a non advertiser. Sadly, I am actually placing another order this week for even more, lol. I will have to call them again to triple check.

Lol that's the game man. Never ending spending. But we love it. I may be wrong about the 2 k a year, but for sure give them a shout and check.

ras1986
06-18-2016, 11:49 PM
I found the app about 30 seconds after reading this thread. I never knew anything about it but it is awesome. Very user friendly. I bet the videos can be synced to finale fireworks also....

FlyingDutchman
06-18-2016, 11:49 PM
I just downloaded it on my Android looks just like the Apple version, its pretty nice.

For Android Play Store I had to search for "Spirit Fireworks" and it was the second one down. Its called "Spark - Firework Videos" but, the icon looks like The Spirit of 76 logo.

valpoboom
06-19-2016, 12:59 PM
Spirit of 76 is a great company but they seem to be of what I would call a retail/wholesaler as far as their prices go. Compared to several other wholesalers, within 5-6 hours from me, their prices are anywhere from $5-40 a case more. This is at their gold level price. But spirit of 76's costumer service is fantastic and they have a wonderful selection. It is one of those give and take situations.

Bazerk
06-19-2016, 03:40 PM
Spirit of 76 is a great company but they seem to be of what I would call a retail/wholesaler as far as their prices go. Compared to several other wholesalers, within 5-6 hours from me, their prices are anywhere from $5-40 a case more. This is at their gold level price. But spirit of 76's costumer service is fantastic and they have a wonderful selection. It is one of those give and take situations.

You hit the nail on the head. I feel the same exact way.

displayfireworks1
06-20-2016, 08:12 PM
It arrived today, here is a first look, now I have to check it out. Looks like we are heading in a new and exciting direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXnSuZ-jZQ8

James76
06-21-2016, 04:32 PM
Sorry I am late to the party. Here are the links to download the app:

Apple App Store: http://76fireworks.com/spark/apple
Google Play http://76fireworks.com/spark/google
Amazon Market http://76fireworks.com/spark/amazon

The original idea was for retailers to have the video handy to show customers, but it works really well for anyone who wants to have our videos ready at their fingertips.

James76
06-21-2016, 04:48 PM

Hey Bazerk,

Sorry I can't help you this season, but we do offer Pyrotalk members Gold pricing at $500 from July 11th - May31st. I think we have done a poor job of making members aware of this, but will update our banner after the season.

JmFnG
06-21-2016, 07:24 PM
Hey Bazerk,

Sorry I can't help you this season, but we do offer Pyrotalk members Gold pricing at $500 from July 11th - May31st. I think we have done a poor job of making members aware of this, but will update our banner after the season.

THAT is good to know. :)

Bazerk
06-21-2016, 07:52 PM
Hey Bazerk,

This is great information and I thank you for keeping an eye on the forums! So the question then becomes this....Once I spend $500+ during thos months, am I kept at gold level for the year or only during the time mentioned above? Just to be clear....I can and will easily spend 2k+ over the course of a year, but just so I, and other are clear, do you have to spend 2k in 1 order to get the gold level for the year or is it once youve spent 2k over the course of several purchases you get the gold level for the rest of the year?

James76
06-23-2016, 05:35 PM
Yes, if you spend $2000 over the course of the year, you will keep your Gold pricing during June. Our minimums are cumulative for the year, not on a per order basis.

If you place your order in the spring and are waiting for items to arrive in June, we have no problem holding your order until everything is in stock.

I hope that makes sense, we are really just trying to encourage shooters to place their order before June or after the 4th. We will also be offering free shipping to PGI if that helps.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-24-2016, 12:20 AM
The girls aren't included. I'm ok with that, the fireworks are more important. Lol.

Whoa whoa there Bazerk! I love fireworks as much as the next pyro, but let's keep things in perspective here!! :cool:

Westpapyro
06-24-2016, 02:00 AM
Nice sales tablet. Considering I spent 20k total the last two years, sure would be nice to have on of them. Hint Hint

James76
06-24-2016, 06:36 PM
Nice sales tablet. Considering I spent 20k total the last two years, sure would be nice to have on of them. Hint Hint

I think I know a guy, I will see what I can do.

displayfireworks1
06-24-2016, 08:55 PM
Here is the video I just released on my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAJVUWf4128

Bazerk
06-24-2016, 09:20 PM
Whoa whoa there Bazerk! I love fireworks as much as the next pyro, but let's keep things in perspective here!! :cool:
Hey man, I'm married. All I can do is run to the end of my leash and bark. The leash is off when it comes to fireworks. Lol