PDA

View Full Version : Show insurance

nypyrochef1.3
06-16-2016, 06:31 AM
Does anyone know who offers show insurance if needed? I saw that it was offered and I can remember who it was. I'm thinking fire art but can't remember. Thanks in advance.

displayfireworks1
06-16-2016, 06:42 AM
Check with the distributor you purchase your fireworks from. The distributors that offer it , offer it to people that buy their fireworks. You don't shop it out like car insurance. Do you have an ATF license? Or, are you asking about Consumer Fireworks insurance ? I give you a clue its much more than $100.00. I have someone buying it for a Consumer Fireworks display, he is paying $600.00 for one show.

nypyrochef1.3
06-16-2016, 10:00 AM
Check with the distributor you purchase your fireworks from. The distributors that offer it , offer it to people that buy their fireworks. You don't shop it out like car insurance. Do you have an ATF license? Or, are you asking about Consumer Fireworks insurance ? I give you a clue its much more than $100.00. I have someone buying it for a Consumer Fireworks display, he is paying $600.00 for one show.

I'm asking for 1.3 I will ask who I am buying product from. I didn't think of that I apologize. Just trying to get an idea of what it goes for. Thank you dave

PGH_Pyro
06-17-2016, 11:04 PM
yeah, get ready to bend over...