PDA

View Full Version : My first WFBoom order!

Bazerk
06-15-2016, 11:39 PM
So here is my first wfboom order. I have another $2000 worth coming from Lynch in 1.3. I'm excited for this year more so than ever before. I've got more cobra mods, more racks and I get to use 1.3. It's been a good year for me as far as the hobby goes from building my own mag, to getting my 54, more mods and all of that jazz. Thank you all for all of the info as I wouldn't have gotten this far without the hard work and input of your efforts. I will have a professional videographer in the audience for my show so I will share it after the 4th. I have a few more items coming from other vendors but between this and the lynch stuff, I would imagine I can get a pretty good show together.
I know there arent a lot of different cakes, but because I procrastinated a lot of what I wanted was out of stock so I bought more 1.3 instead.

Westpapyro
06-15-2016, 11:53 PM
Can't wait to see video. Be careful with the 1.3, remember distance is your best friend!

PyroManiacs
06-16-2016, 12:19 AM
Nice selection. No D-Day though?

Bazerk
06-16-2016, 12:34 AM
Nice selection. No D-Day though?

They were out of that. Grrr. I had to swap out like 6 items from what I originally wanted. I neded up with a lot of shogun but I assume thats because they dont run out of inventory on the most expensive brand they carry, lol.

PyroManiacs
06-16-2016, 12:37 AM
They were out of that. Grrr. I had to swap out like 6 items from what I originally wanted.

I fully understand this. :)

Bazerk
06-16-2016, 12:45 AM
I fully understand this. :)

It was a little frustrating because everything I ordered showed as being in stock on their website. So I was a little let down by that. Its not a deal breaker, especially because I waited until the last minute. They did what they could and got my product to me in time. I will be loading up with them in February, you can bet that. I ran into the same issue with Lynch. Had to sub out like 3 or 4 items which sucked. I cant blame them, but it still sucks.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-16-2016, 01:22 AM
They were out of that. Grrr. I had to swap out like 6 items from what I originally wanted. I neded up with a lot of shogun but I assume thats because they dont run out of inventory on the most expensive brand they carry, lol.

You got Vegas Lights! I love that cake. I couldn't get any this year because their sister company was all sold out. Grrrrrrr..... Mardi Gras Fiesta is an awesome cake too. I was able to get some of those. Looks like you have a great assortment of 1.4 stuff. Can't wait to see the video! Hope you have a great show!

djsmurf
06-16-2016, 02:14 AM
Nice little setup you have there, their stock issues suck however they seem to be taking care of people which is good. Like rick said Vegas lights is sweet Mardi, epic and chaotic are sweet cakes as well.

ilovecrackle
06-16-2016, 05:07 PM
So here is my first wfboom order. I have another $2000 worth coming from Lynch in 1.3. I'm excited for this year more so than ever before. I've got more cobra mods, more racks and I get to use 1.3. It's been a good year for me as far as the hobby goes from building my own mag, to getting my 54, more mods and all of that jazz. Thank you all for all of the info as I wouldn't have gotten this far without the hard work and input of your efforts. I will have a professional videographer in the audience for my show so I will share it after the 4th. I have a few more items coming from other vendors but between this and the lynch stuff, I would imagine I can get a pretty good show together.
I know there arent a lot of different cakes, but because I procrastinated a lot of what I wanted was out of stock so I bought more 1.3 instead.

Nice stash man! That Intensity is a nice cake, you will be happy with it! :)

ras1986
06-16-2016, 08:18 PM
Wooooo Mardi gras is tits dude. Great cake

djsmurf
06-16-2016, 10:23 PM
Nice stash man! That Intensity is a nice cake, you will be happy with it! :)

He is out of Intensity now, I wanted to check a case out.

Bazerk
06-17-2016, 01:02 AM
He is out of Intensity now, I wanted to check a case out.

I have issues. I just ordered another $1000 from another outfit out of PA. So now I'm up to $4000. Good thing the wife doesn't read these forums. Lol

Westpapyro
06-17-2016, 02:30 AM
I have issues. I just ordered another $1000 from another outfit out of PA. So now I'm up to $4000. Good thing the wife doesn't read these forums. Lol

You must really have a bad bird problem! Those suckers eating all your oranges, lol.